Hacking I'm so confused! Wii themes please help!

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a csm file for the DarkRed Wii or whatever and I am wondering what happens if I want to uninstall it?!

I used ModMii to find the original wii theme but it just gives me .app. How do I get the mym file for it?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
If you want it to be easier so there is not chance of messing up when going back to the original theme, then just use modmii to download an un modified SM.wad file and install that. You would have to reinstall priiloader afterwards, but your chance of brickage is a lot less. Just make sure it is the same SM version and region.

(btw, in case you don't already know, SM = System Menu. I figured I'd say that so I don't confuse you if you didn't know wtf it meant
biggrin.gif
)

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For anyone else who is confused about this just install the original .app file with mymenuify, no need to reinstall the system menu and lose priiloader or anything.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
person66 said:
For anyone else who is confused about this just install the original .app file with mymenuify, no need to reinstall the system menu and lose priiloader or anything.
+1
definitely the best solution, its quick, and doesn't remove priiloader whereas reinstalling the entire system menu does. It's also safer for those without bootmii @ boot2, since u are not screwing with your brick protection via priiloader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn