Hacking I'm so confused. I can't get mods or translation patches to work :/

SgtLunatics

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone!

So I'm trying to get the translation for IA/VT to work and I'm getting nothing. I'm not sure where repatch is supposed to go or what to edit in the config.txt files. Everywhere i look gives me different results and answers and just ends up making my directory and config files a complete mess. I figured I may as well ask on here and get a definitive answer:

So basically, where do I put the repatch.sprx file? What do i need to add to the config.txt (and also where should this file be? I'm using an sd2vita) file to get it to recognize the plugin and how do i get repatchAIDS to do it's thing for other game mods?

I tried before with a mod for valkyrie drive and that didn't work, figured it might have been the game (it wasn't :/) and now I can't get this to work.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you guys :)

SgtLunatics

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's the one I have and as easy to setup as it sounds, I'm confused. Here's a snippit:

"Download latest RePatch plugin, transfer it to your vita and add it under *KERNEL section of your config.txt (ur0:tai/repatch.skprx or ux0:tai/repatch.skprx), then reboot your Console,"

Firstly, where is my config.txt file supposed to be? in the ur0/tai folder or the ux0/tai folder? I have a config.txt in each one and i'm not sure what the hell i'm doing xD.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like your vita configuration is a bit wacky :wacko:

You should look into consolidating your tai folder on ur0 (internal memory). I believe SD2Vita is recognized as ux0, so I presume your imc0 is your sony memcard(?).
If you use ur0 for your tai stuff it doesn't matter if you remove the memcard or the sd2vita card when you want to insert a legit game card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte