I'm so bad! lol!

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, so I had a bag of pizza pretzels in my girlfriend's common fridge, whom she shares with ball of shit and super loud bang on the walls smelly girl. Anyways, to start, this fridge is disgusting. They put stinky ass food in there that looks like puke without covering it up. Someone had put an open thing of hasbrowns and toast on the end of my bag and I didnt notice, and when I pulled it out, they fell out and spilled all over the floor, and I just swept them up and put them back in the fridge lol. I feel kinda bad but the rommates are so bad. I've talked about them before. So should I leave them in there or throw them out?

Posts merged

My girlfriend just made me throw them out lol. I got a better look at them when I did, they were covered in hair and shit lol

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just leave them in there. If they eat them and get ill, perhaps they'll start covering their food up!
tongue.gif

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rofl2.gif
well know not to be your roommate you'd be making all the stuff in my closest fall down by opening it but then you'd be stuck under it and i wouldn't find you since I'm to lazy to pick up the pile

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:
whom she shares with ball of shit and super loud bang on the walls smelly girl. They put stinky ass food in there

QUOTE(p1ngpong @ Feb 8 2009, 01:06 PM) I dont think your "soooo bad" as you claim!

If you were, you would eat all their food then put it back the next day.
dry.gif
rofl2.gif
You guys is funny

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/