Not open for further replies.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no this aint no woe is me pity party no offense. i can not believe schools in America now they are teaching kids politicians way before they should. they should be care free till at least junior high but instead they hafta teach em politicians and alot of other stuff they learn in high school i swear they are putting too much on kids now a days. i know kids are the future but you gatta know when enough is enough.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what grade are you in? You have to know about politicians so you can build up of what you know right now in High SChool.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
awww...teaching them about DEMOCRACY and how PERFECT the system is...and how the President and the Government is your friend and only does what the people want..and how we have a right to "TRUTH" to know what our Government is doing....and how us citizens have the "Sovereignty" over our federal government...and the "people" rule....
happy.gif

yep. that summed up my Politics 101 class.

what a convenient lie

BULLSHIT
angry.gif

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in High School, and I'm very happy that I learned politics when I did back in Jr. High. It helps more than you might think.

Definitely more than say, English... Most useless subject ever
dry.gif

DarkShinigami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
And what grade are you in? You have to know about politicians so you can build up of what you know right now in High SChool.
im graduated but i see the hard time my little sister has it is alot harder on her than when i was in the same grade i swear its all about who is the number one chool in da district they just try to be better than other schools and dont worry about the mental well being of the kids.

Bulit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
no this aint no woe is me pity party no offense. i can not believe schools in America now they are teaching kids politicians way before they should. they should be care free till at least junior high but instead they hafta teach em politicians and alot of other stuff they learn in high school i swear they are putting too much on kids now a days. i know kids are the future but you gatta know when enough is enough.
Don't you mean " I cannot believe in America now they are teaching kids politics way before they should."?

DarkShinigami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bulit said:
pokefreak2008 said:
Don't you mean " I cannot believe in America now they are teaching kids politics way before they should."?
thats what i meant but i have a sayin that goes well right now

"if you put too much faith in something your bound to get burned"

this fits what America is doing.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
Bulit said:
pokefreak2008 said:
thats what i meant but i have a sayin that goes well right now

"if you put too much faith in something your bound to get burned"

this fits what America is doing.

This is the definition of Democracy right?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe they teach kids about politics earlier on so they don't grow to be so fucking stupid like the people you always see on the news who clearly don't even know the first thing about politics.
Seriously trying to talk politics with my American friend is just plain sad. I understand more that is going on in the US then she or her friends do, and none of them are stupid either.

Though I guess it depends what the kids get taught. If it's biased horseshit that MAKES more ignorant people, then it's a bad thing.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Maybe they teach kids about politics earlier on so they don't grow to be so fucking stupid like the people you always see on the news who clearly don't even know the first thing about politics.
Seriously trying to talk politics with my American friend is just plain sad. I understand more that is going on in the US then she or her friends do, and none of them are stupid either.

Though I guess it depends what the kids get taught. If it's biased horseshit that MAKES more ignorant people, then it's a bad thing.

true...bias horseshit makes undecided voters

they need proof to see that it IS horseshit.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, the curriculum in public schools is approved by the government. Everything taught in [public] school is biased horse shit, because it reflects what the government WANTS you to know.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at it this way: Learning politics early teaches you how to lie well.
This is a skill that can carry you through your entire life.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
Arwing789 said:
dry.gif
It's actually one of the most useful subjects ever.

Enjoy having mistakes.
Perhaps it doesn't help you in a practical sense, but it makes a huge difference in interpreting social situations. The subjects you think are useless are the ones you will use in everyday life when your older. Conversely, the subjects you think are the most useful, such as maths, are subjects that you can get by with just a basic understanding (unless of course your profession requires it).

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
prowler_ said:
Arwing789 said:
dry.gif
It's actually one of the most useful subjects ever.

Enjoy having mistakes.

Sar-freakin'-casm, bro.

Arwing was making fun of the OP's shit English skills.
That, or i'm thinking too much into his post. But I really doubt i'm wrong here.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hells Malice said:
Sar-freakin'-casm, bro.

Arwing was making fun of the OP's shit English skills.
That, or i'm thinking too much into his post. But I really doubt i'm wrong here.
You always think too much into peoples posts >:

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well you can pick intro. to POL as your social science elective when you get to / if you ever get to freshman year; so see this as a plus for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.