I'm sensing a trend on this site...

JesseB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been on this site for a while now, and i'm starting to notice a trend. In the listing of the 10 most recent posts, at least half of them are questions about the Wii. This is fine since the Wii is a good console, but there is something peculiar about the posts. Say there are 6 posts about Wii in the recent 10. 3 of these go like "I want to mod my Wii..." while the other 3 go "Help! I just bricked my Wii..."

Not sure I really have a point here. I just thought it was a humorous observation that I wanted to share.

smile.gif

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Wii is pretty much the most popular system discussed on GBAtemp. It also isn't THAT easy for a complete n00b to hack, and can be bricked. That would be why this happens.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Midna said:
Wii is pretty much the most popular system discussed on GBAtemp. It also isn't THAT easy for a complete n00b to hack, and can be bricked. That would be why this happens.

Exactly.
And softmodding is just a b*tch to understand completely.
If Nintendo would have protected their console better, we wouldn't see so many topics about Wii hacking then...

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Raven Darkheart said:
i was always in favor of setting an option in which we pick what systems we own and then be able to only see threads based on those systems
Seconded.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
XWolf said:
Raven Darkheart said:
i was always in favor of setting an option in which we pick what systems we own and then be able to only see threads based on those systems
Seconded.

+3

Reason for edit:
like.gif
mthrnite likes this. [/p]
Since when has facebook invaded gbatemp? I've been too inactive lately.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dinofan01 said:
Hatsu said:
XWolf said:
Raven Darkheart said:
Seconded.

+3

Reason for edit:
like.gif
mthrnite likes this. [/p]
Since when has facebook invaded gbatemp? I've been too inactive lately.

It's kinda Facebook, but it's mainly just mthnite and his 1337 Photoshopping skilz.

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You could subscribe to forums that you want to read and never have to see anything else again... except at the front page in the "Latest Discussion" area.
2hf4bq9.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.