Gaming I'm really going to miss the the 3DS Pokemon artstyle (Image heavy)

mesakagi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is the right section to be posting this so mod please move if it not.

Even though I wasn't a huge fan of Sun/Moon, I really enjoyed XY and Oras and still love the artstyle of all three games. I do hope GF will one day make a new game or remake one for the fans that reverts back to top down view using the traditional 3DS formula and it's nice style of art but I highly doubt we're even going to see any games that look like quite like these again. SwSh's artstyle and overall visual presentation to me is a mixed bag of some objective technical improvements but also visual caveats that drags down the games art style and feeling of polish like the lack of detail in the huge ass empty spaces in the overworld and the huge flat otherwise barren floor surfaces because everything is made to be so big. I'm not saying SwSh is going to be a bad game or anything like that, I just think it can look a bit better especially when these 3DS games look so great!

X&Y
12ZKVZT.jpg

B6dOHLc.png

r60TgDN.png

Kj4gbM7.jpg

jfpLy9S.png

Wx2WriB.png

XgxKgc9.jpg

ORAS
bFWm1e0.png

XkPuQxK.jpg

TRIkqki.png

wVJS0iD.jpg

Gh15lrT.jpg

end game spoiler
jJNKPzL.jpg

Sun & Moon
TjFVqGh.jpg

jqpXKnM.jpg

7lUTxPN.png

LBUPthK.jpg

LPr8guG.png

Sword and Shield
z02HQdO.jpg

9DqyL7q.png

k5ojgSC.jpg

PWylCRz.jpg

HlTNPRu.png

vamS0kK.jpg

Last edited by mesakagi,

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
google images is image heavy. this is a joke. use spoilers next for the love of Arceus. ill spoiler them this time next time do it yourself. lmao.

Last edited by Flame,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: