Hacking I'm not sure what I should do...

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone.

A few months ago, I opened a thread because Nintendo had included an "Unlicensed" sticker with my system after sending it back from repairs.

I was worried that they were saying my system was now unlicensed, but I found out they meant my screen protectors I had on were.

I was angry, because when I had gotten the system it had some minor scratches on both screens... All because Nintendo decided my way of fixing their problem of making the screens easy to scratch wasn't worthy of being on their precious system.

Well, about a week later, I got a letter from Nintendo asking me to review the repair. I told them all that had happened, and about the scratches, although I may have exaggerated their quantity a bit, hehe.

Well, I asked them to send me the screen protectors they do approve of, to prevent more scratches.

Today, a few months later they've finally responded with a call. They said they can't supply the screen protectors because they don't make them, so they have none to send.

However, they said that they can set up a repair to replace the screens, and they said to throw my stylus away, and they'll send another out, in case mine is damaging the screen.

My problem is, the screens aren't as damaged as I made them out to be, I was really angry when I was writing the letter xD.

Do you think they'll either not replace them, or not believe me in the future? Should I purposely scratch up the bottom/top screens?

Thanks in advance.

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd probably just send it in. The repairman wont be the person you emailed
tongue.gif

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
haloman800 said:
I was angry, because when I had gotten the system it had some minor scratches on both screens.

If it had scratches on the screens when you bought the item, then you should be entitled to have them fixed whether they are minor scratches or not.

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Saddams, but he will have a note saying to replace the screens because of scratches, you don't think he won't do it or he might question someone if it doesn't have that many?

@Berthenk, what do you mean "As far as I know, this is fradulent"? How many times have people discussed scratching their systems on purpose on here, while actually lying about it altogether -_-?

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
haloman800 said:
@Saddams, but he will have a note saying to replace the screens because of scratches, you don't think he won't do it or he might question someone if it doesn't have that many?

@Berthenk, what do you mean "As far as I know, this is fradulent"? How many times have people discussed scratching their systems on purpose on here, while actually lying about it altogether -_-?

I work in the IT department of a major company, we get people wanting new cell phones all the time because SUDDENLY all the older models are defective, ever since we got a newer model.

Generally technical employees don't even care, they just get the assignment to replace a screen and do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte