I'm not leaving

grubbymitts

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not leaving. This place is still fine. A few too many emo kids and wussy tarts, but generally it's okay.
You don't have to say goodbye to me. You may still all call me a dick though, if it turns you on.

grubbymitts

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
riposte said:
can I call you a dick if it doesn't turn me on?
Yeah, whatever rocks your boat.

Posts merged

QUOTE(BobTheJoeBob @ Sep 18 2011, 06:14 PM) Even if you did leave I doubt many people would notice.

Ooh. look at you. I'll just grab my handbag.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
grubbymitts said:
I'm not leaving. This place is still fine. A few too many emo kids and wussy tarts, but generally it's okay.
You don't have to say goodbye to me. You may still all call me a dick though, if it turns you on.

You forgot to mention all the internet hall monitors here.
A few too many of 'em.

otherwise, I have no idea who you are. Since, like most people, I look at avatars and sigs not usernames.

grubbymitts

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hells Malice said:
grubbymitts said:

A few too many of 'em.

otherwise, I have no idea who you are. Since, like most people, I look at avatars and sigs not usernames.

I'm like the GBATemp Ninja.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
grubbymitts said:

A few too many of 'em.

and don't forget all of the unscrupulous thieves! wouldn't want to leave them out!
wink.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
grubbymitts said:
I don't know you but judging by this thread, you're a pretty cool guy eh

grubbymitts

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
grubbymitts said:
I don't know you but judging by this thread, you're a pretty cool guy eh

Why thank you. I also kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh , at least he has the balls to say it , tons of people make threads saying im leaving and write about tons of crap , that hardly anyone read's and then a week later , we see a thread saying"im back blah blah" , if you are gonna leave just leave without drawing attention to your self. gbatemp is full of attention whores!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu