Hacking I'm not getting the letterbomb in my message board.

RareWhitecubeYT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are some recommendations
make sure ur wii is updated to 4.3
make sure ur SD Card is over the limit of 768MB
make sure to put the format of the SD card to Format32(This was my solution)
I do recommend Windows PCs to set the format

I hope these tips helped u

lanlam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i have the same problem that letterbomb is not showing up on my message board. I did use 3 SD cards now (Imation 16gb, Sandisk adapter for micro SD cards, and a Transcend micro SD card). I just completely reformatted my wii's system memory (i needed to completely erase all games existed in there). I already did set my date and time correctly and now i wanted to install Homebrew. i did have Homebrew before I reformatted. Also, i have duplicate channels on my Wii (Forecast and news channel) maybe those are the reason why I couldn't get the letterbomb on my message board? Please help me out :(((

tempGuri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i have the same problem that letterbomb is not showing up on my message board. I did use 3 SD cards now (Imation 16gb, Sandisk adapter for micro SD cards, and a Transcend micro SD card). I just completely reformatted my wii's system memory (i needed to completely erase all games existed in there). I already did set my date and time correctly and now i wanted to install Homebrew. i did have Homebrew before I reformatted. Also, i have duplicate channels on my Wii (Forecast and news channel) maybe those are the reason why I couldn't get the letterbomb on my message board? Please help me out :(((
any solution?

Cryoraptor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, this thread was necro'd about 5 separate times.

If you have a new question, make a new thread. Don't revive 7 year old threads. Thanks.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

any solution?

Yes:

Please check your Wii of the System Version.
Version 4.0x or higher supports bigger SD Cards than 2 GB/SDHC

and

Please do not use microSD Cards/big SD Cards over 16 GB (maybe even only 8 GB) for the Letterbomb Exploit.:)

Thank you.:)

JakeUb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having the problems even after I extract the zip file. I have tried several different SD cards. Can anyone help?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Make sure the sd card is fat32 and max 32 Gb. If your card is larger it should work if u make the first partition within this limit. Also double check the date of your wii, if it's the wrong date it won't under "yesterday" but rather the day before the letterbomb was constructed. Also double check you have selected the correct region. Lastly, make sure your sd card is detected by the system menu, the sd icon on the main menu should change color when inserted.

If all else fails use another exploit like stt2hax

P.S, modmii is your friend for all your softmodding needs
Modmii.github.io

Reactions: nWo and jeannotte

ells

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I've been trying to letterbomb my wii for over a month. Put in my mac address on the site and nothing comes up in my message board. I picked up a 2nd wii on black friday and tried its mac address and nothing comes up either.
I've tried the wii-brand mod and the latest modwii mod and the computer stopped downloading it. Whats the easiest method to mod a 4.3u without using a game?
Check the date on your wii. Must be correct. I spend 2 h, had the wrong year :)

Reactions: ChibiMofo

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Check the date on your wii. Must be correct. I spend 2 h, had the wrong year :)
Technically it doesn't need to be correct. But if you built letterbomb today (Jan 5, 2023) and your wii date is set to 2010, you would need to navigate all the way to Jan 4, 2023 in the Wii message board and not "yesterday"

niktech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to letterbomb my wii for over a month. Put in my mac address on the site and nothing comes up in my message board. I picked up a 2nd wii on black friday and tried its mac address and nothing comes up either.
I've tried the wii-brand mod and the latest modwii mod and the computer stopped downloading it. Whats the easiest method to mod a 4.3u without using a game?
Make sure your date and time are set correctly and it will work :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1