Im not bragging but here are my phones for 2010

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
My four (4) currently active phones for 2010. Nokia E90 Communicator (top - priced at Php 30,000), Nokia N900 (left - priced at Php 24,500), Nokia N97 (right - priced at Php 26, 700), Nokia X6 16GB (bottom - priced at Php 14,700)

41355_156161617732450_100000158377696_503422_1704852_n.jpg

Dont intrigue me on why I have 4 currently active phones. I will use them while Im in Canada this winter. Im using all Major networks here in the Philippines - SMART, GLOBE, SUN, Red Mobile.

I will soon have the Nokia N8 this September, October for use in Canada with its PENTABAND 3G and QUADBAND GSM

--

So yeah, How many do you have (Dont answer if you're in the US or Canada or any country that prohibits you on having two SIMs or more)

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[M said:
artin]
Uhh... the only amount of phones one person would actually need...?

One?

mellow.gif

I agree with this post.

Unless of course you are a drug dealer or pimp, and need to keep switching up your lines?

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My sisters Boy Friend has like 3 phones..... 1 for work, 1 for friends and 1 for Pimping when he goes on trips just ot put another SIM in it

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
iFish said:
My sisters Boy Friend has like 3 phones..... 1 for work, 1 for friends and 1 for Pimping when he goes on trips just ot put another SIM in it

Oh? you can have more SIMs in Canada?

Im using my SMART line mainly for Family. My GLOBE line for transaction purposes like BUY and SELL used games and such (EXCEPT DRUGS and other ILLEGAL things). I use my SUN line mainly for calling. My Red Mobile line is just a stand by phone because Im testing how it works. Im going to use the Nokia N8 as my UNLOCKED phone for Canada since it might be my last Nokia phone ever or my last phone I will purchase depending on my life in Canada.

I dont like subscribed lines as I like PAYG (Pay As You Go) aka PREPAID line here in the Philippines.

So yeah, Communication is part of my life to make sure Im up-to-date with everyone.

If you live in the Philippines, YOU ARE FORCED to buy multiple SIMS from other networks because of the UNLIMITED-BARRIER (eg Unlimited texts and calls for SMART to SMART subscribers)

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You seem like one of those types of people who is always texting and calling you.

Edit: That's the name, space invader.
Edit2: No, that's something else. I can't remember the name

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
the irony is im not the person who will text or call you every seconds. i have that phone so i can communicate with you. i kept my number private.

let's just say it's how i enjoyed facebook -- to be updated with everyone you love

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I have only one phone: This one.
21699d1229666553-sony-ericsson-k530i-3g-phone-sony-ericsson-k530i-3g-phone.jpg

But add two years of usage, a million dents, a really scratched up screen (where the "shiny" plastic layer on top has peeled on a square 1cm area
tongue.gif
) But at least it works somewhat..

I wish I had a better phone though
frown.gif
But I can't afford it :'(

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only got a new phone this year because my contract expired last year and my phone kinda died on me...I considered going with my dad's plan since I could get an iPhone instead of my grandpa's (he has Verizon and he wanted to keep me on)...but I remembered that AT&T has shit coverage so I stuck with Verizon...they may nickle and dime ya, but I've only had one dropped call...and that was because I was in the basement at the time...and kinda hoping the call would drop because I seriously hated the person I was talking to (one of my dad's ex's...she was a complete bitch who was bitching me out, and putting me down...and these people wonder why I have such low self esteem...it's all these people my dad keeps marrying). Ummm anyway, why on earth would you need that many phones?

GutsMan.EXE

Trophies
XP
Country
WHAT? Some countries actaully prohibit you from having more then 1 sim card, WTF? What kind of law is that anyway and how does that "help" anyone in anyway?

I have my old school Nokia 3410 and a Motorola Milestone UK (Droid). The Nokia is in case i cbf or in emergencies.

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
heard rumors you need some DOCUMENTARY papers where you cant just buy SIM cards just like that. In the Philippines, you can actually buy SIM cards at all stores and you can use it right away PRE_ACTIVATED.

If you're serious phone user, you could buy yourself a VANITY SIM where you can get a specially designed cellphone number like 0919-8888-8880 (you get my picture) for a higher price than Php 45 (US$1).

Im sorry if Im a little biased on you American and Canadian because I was told you cant just get another SIM card like we do in the Philippines. I know you still need to activate it like buying a Microsoft OS like Vista and 7.

In some part of Middle East, I was told you will go to jail if you have multiple SIM cards but I dont know if you will be too if you have multiple active phones.

Filipinos loves to communicate so our networks are can be used international. Im still wondering if other mobile networks can be used outside their country. My aunt cant use their T-Mobile phones/SIM here.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have never heard that it was illegal to have multiple SIMs in the US. Personally that doesn't matter to me anyway because I see no point in having a second phone. But really, who would even bother to enforce the law? It's like piracy, but even lesser so because the multiple SIMs (probably) aren't illegally obtained themselves. I do think it'd be really funny, though, if someone got busted and fined for having two phones.
tongue.gif

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just buy one of those copy sim things from dealextreme to have 2+ sims
phone companies won't purposely give you 2 at a time but it doesnt really matter its not illegal

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@the mod that removed my post: prowler was talking about space invaders, so I thought I'd just post an image of a Space Invader enemy and leave everyone to guess why I posted it.

Seems like I was too successful.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
@the mod that removed my post: prowler was talking about space invaders, so I thought I'd just post an image of a Space Invader enemy and leave everyone to guess why I posted it.

Seems like I was too successful.
muahahahahahahaha
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?