I'm not being a troll

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I come here to see if there's something new only to find that nobody's gonna make me a fucking sandwich. There's nobody I can go to for money, and I have NOT been this way ever since I registered at GBATemp. I've been this way ever since SOMEONE hasn't gotten off their lazy ass and made fucking sandwiches. I'm not being a troll. I'm just demanding someone make sandwiches for one of the most popular members.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'ere ya go luv.

turd_sandwich.jpg

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wait. This doesn't make sense anymore because the original post was removed by Toni...

Ahh, parody thread is fail..

D

Deleted User

Hey you're the one that gets their info spoon fed from propaganda without thinking. Moron, idiot. I've seen it up close all social programs do is create corruption and keep people poor. That is where the real crime is. People can't ever reach potential under those circumstances. Name one time it's ever worked. All the poor people that live around me are treated like dogs where the government keeps them in shitty housing and pays them not to work. Then if they get a job they get booted from the rolls so they never have the incentive to better themselves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended