1. WillIEvenUseThis

OP WillIEvenUseThis Member
    Newcomer

United States
    This morning I tried installing two WADs of Nintendo 64 Virtual Console games, Super Mario 64 and Super Smash Bros. The latter installed without any problem, but Mario won't install for some reason. I tried two different WADs and neither of them worked. I even tried moving Smash to the SD card because I thought maybe it had something to do with my storage being full, but that wasn't the case either.

Everytime I install the game it gives me the error code -1022, and says that the content did not match the hash in the TMD. It also says to try using an IOS with the correct permissions to allow the installation of WADs, but again, I was able to get Smash Bros. installed just fine so I don't know what's preventing Mario from being installed. Is it a problem with the WAD files I'm using, or am I just missing a cIOS or something?

I also tried using Pimp My Wii but it still won't let me install the game onto my Wii.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

2. Crazynoob458

Crazynoob458 GBAtemp's friendly wii hacker

Australia
    i dont think thw wad youre using is good brfobably a bad dump or something

3. Rainman82
    This message by Rainman82 has been removed from public view by x65943, Jul 2, 2020, Reason: Let's not tell people where to get copyrighted files.
    Jul 2, 2020
  4. Crazynoob458

Australia
    yea try different wads and also if bad try redownloading

5. WillIEvenUseThis

OP WillIEvenUseThis Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Seeing as some people have recently commented on this, I should probably update this by saying that I managed to find a working WAD of Mario 64. So all is good

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

6. Crazynoob458

Australia
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - install, (Super, Mario