Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thaank you, I've not really been into modding console before [emoji85]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Then you are on the right place to get more Information about actual and also older Video Gaming Devices.
Have fun on reading through the Forums and maybe you find Stuff for your Console(s) or your interest(s).:)

Reactions: NoNAND

sharky235786

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm actually thinking of modding my switch as it's the tegra x1 and getting a just dwelling over to hold out for the pro or bite now for the extra battery and it for online gaming, travel.
I've also heard you can go online with some mods so looking to research all of this lol

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I'm actually thinking of modding my switch as it's the tegra x1 and getting a just dwelling over to hold out for the pro or bite now for the extra battery and it for online gaming, travel.
I've also heard you can go online with some mods so looking to research all of this lol

Then please feel free to "dive" into the World of the Switch:

https://gbatemp.net/categories/nintendo-switch-discussions.282/

There are many experienced and helpful Users who can assist or advise you on your Intention to Mod your Switch.
Good Luck.:)

sharky235786

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys I've got a ps vita and tried signing into it but to with no luck, someone updated it to 3.73 and now I can't mod it. Is there a way to sign into it without updating it?

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...