Hacking IM new what flashCard do i get for DSi

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Personally I would say M3i Zero, but that's because I love M3 myself.
I would have to say iPlayer really is the best, lots of built in features, plus the near perfect GBA emulator.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The M3i Zero really is mindblowing, and it allows you to upgrade it to fight a firmware update that blocks it from being read on the DSi, but if you're on a budget, go for the AceKard 2i. You can update that one to fight firmware updates too, but you need a DS or DS Lite to do so... or a DSi that hasn't been updated.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Personally I would say M3i Zero, but that's because I love M3 myself.
I would have to say iPlayer really is the best, lots of built in features, plus the near perfect GBA emulator.
Wouldn't suggest the M3i Zero as the Supercard DS TWO is just around the corner, I'm guessing he wants functionality to play NDS ROMS's so iPlayer is out of the question, if you can wait, i'd go with the Supercard DS TWO, Built-In GBA Emulation function (Also SNES but you can already emulate it with a Homebrew Application.) And the Real-Time Save function looks really nifty, (Different to other card's RTS System.) So it looks very promising, be prepared to fork out £30-50 on it but that's the price you pay if you want quality.

Hugo 3456

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dudes im European so i use euros to buy my stuff so is about 29 39 for eche card

i need somting taht is good looking ui and support cheat also i need to use DSI store so i need somtig that i can use after as new update even if i have to wait a little

i have DSL
and a good ROM DB
so what card have this tings?

also i whant a card that do arm7 patch im tired of use DSlazy
everything a game do sent work

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hugo 3456 said:
dudes im European so i use euros to buy my stuff so is about 29 39 for eche card

i need somting taht is good looking ui and support cheat also i need to use DSI store so i need somtig that i can use after as new update even if i have to wait a little

i have DSL
and a good ROM DB
so what card have this tings?

also i whant a card that do arm7 patch im tired of use DSlazy
everything a game do sent work
Well, the AceKard 2i has unrivaled ROM compatibility IMO, provided you use AKAIO and update it. That's easy to do though. But the Supercard DSTWO sounds promising, although I have never seen its UI or anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: