Hacking I'm missing the first 3.3 update on my 3.2 Wii.

blueoakleyz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've posted this question a few times but no one has been able to understand what I'm trying to ask or how to solve it.

I am on 3.2 right now. There were two 3.3 updates, 3.3a and 3.3b.

Obviously I don't have 3.3a.. but someone (here) did release a way to update my Wii's IOSes for 3.3b. For example the updated shop channel that required you to be 3.3b. There was also something else updated.

So what happens now? Is there any way to implement 3.3a's updates without actually officially updating? Will any games ever be affected?

How do I get the Mii parade thing or what else they updated

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a program named "Mii Channel Updater" on WiiBrew that will give you the Mii Channel parts of 3.3.1 and 3.4.

The updates consisted of:
3.3.1: Mii Channel slight upgrade, Twilight Hack-blocking Menu, Trucha fix in 3 IOS
3.3.2: Shop Channel slight upgrade, Twilight Hack-blocking menu, Trucha fix in all IOS, add IOS51
3.4: Mii Channel slight upgrade, Twilight Hack-blocking menu, add IOS254, and faster SD read speeds.

If you don't want the Trucha fix and the Twilight Hack-blocking updates, all that is left is the Mii Channel Updates (which you can install by the Mii Channel Updater), the Shop Channel Update, IOS51 (those two you can install with a Shop Channel and IOS51 Updater), and the faster SD read speeds, which aren't available without the Twilight Hack-blocking yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Constantly on web forums complaining about how wronged they have been, instead of taking action... +1