WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should be interesting. I've been wanting to pick up a flash cart for my wife since i'd picked up one for myself about 2 months ago. I had originally purchased a SC DS-One and i've been VERY pleased with it. Well, i hopped on to order one for my wife and figured, why not get the cyclo to see what all the talk is about. The DSOne is going to the wife (she knows how to use it heh), So now i'll be decently versed with both, in case other questions arise
smile.gif

As well, now we can play some Mario Kart, FF:CC, a little Band Bros, and anything else that we couldn't do multiplayer before
smile.gif

I'm VERY excited to see how this beast works for me
smile.gif

(oh, and where i have my EZFlash 3in1 for my ds-fat, i also placed the order for one for her DSL
smile.gif
)

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good luck and I hope your wife will play with you more than ever before and that you play some good stuff involving touching and utilizing other features such as the microphone, of the DS.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trust me, you will be happy with your decision. I'v used many different cards over the last year or two and nothing compares to the CycloDS. And with the new Beta firmare they released, it's awesome.

And remember, playing with your wife is always better than playing with yourself.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cyclo is a great cart, and you're wife will most likely enjoy it. It's easier to use than a SCDS1 SDHC. But I personally like SCDS1 sdhc a little more, but again, it's my opinion. Either way, Cyclo is a great choice.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the Cyclo came in the mail on Saturday, and i am very happy with it! It *DOES* have a much more solid feel than the SC-DS1, and holy hell if thats not an amazing microsd card reader, with which it was packaged. VERY pro feel.

The wife now has the DS1 and she's loving it (she just started playing Pokemon emerald, so she's lost in there for a while heh). I have a 4gig sdhc that i'm using right now, but i have a class 6 4-gig in the mail that i'll be using and she'll get the other 4gig (class 2 or 4, don't remember, but she's not doing NEARLY as much as i am with it, she's just happy to have the space heh).

OH, and what else was rad: She didn't know i got another card, it was a late b-day present. So when it showed up she got really excited that i got her one, and i told her that the Cyclo was for me and she was getting the DS1 and she couldn't be happier.

I explained how i got the newer one for me, and she said something along the lines of,
"Honey, if you ever get newer tech things, i don't mind getting the slightly lower end. I'm not as big of a geek as you, and i wouldn't expect any less."

She rocks
smile.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
OH, and what else was rad: She didn't know i got another card, it was a late b-day present. So when it showed up she got really excited that i got her one, and i told her that the Cyclo was for me and she was getting the DS1 and she couldn't be happier.

I explained how i got the newer one for me, and she said something along the lines of,
"Honey, if you ever get newer tech things, i don't mind getting the slightly lower end. I'm not as big of a geek as you, and i wouldn't expect any less."

She rocks
smile.gif
laugh.gif
That's awesome. She does rock. I keep trying to convince my wife that she needs her own DS, but it just isn't happening. She's perfectly content to steal mine.
happy.gif

Good luck with the Cyclo btw. I've really enjoyed mine so far.

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Szyslak said:
WildWon said:

She rocks
smile.gif
laugh.gif
That's awesome. She does rock. I keep trying to convince my wife that she needs her own DS, but it just isn't happening. She's perfectly content to steal mine.
happy.gif

Good luck with the Cyclo btw. I've really enjoyed mine so far.

go buy her one! it'll force her to use her own DS then. 2 > 1 =)

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SleepingDragon said:
You'd be surprised how buying someone else a DS, can actually benefit you.

Thats very true. The Wife® got hes last year christmas, and its been great. I got my DS-One a few months ago, then got the Cyclo this weekend and passed the DS-One to her, and its working great! We were sitting there on the couch with the TV on for background noise, i was testing NeoDS and she was playing *gasp* pokemon (her kids at work play it, she was curious, now she's hooked lol).

As a matter of fact, my friend just bought his girlfriend a DS this weekend, he's ordering a card for her today or tomorrow, and he's already looking to get himself one as well. After playing hers, he's hooked too. So he'll be getting another one and a flashcart for himself. I'm looking forward to 4 way Mario Kart and a full band for Band Brothers
smile.gif
(not to mention when Gauntlet comes out... *drool*)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared