OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, folks!

As you know, I'm in the process of migrating my entire GBA collection from a dusty box in the corner of my basement to DS cases. To make them look nicer, I've been printing covers for them (as seen here).

Since I have the time and the inclination, I decided to make covers for my GB flash carts as well, but I need help!

If you have the box for any GBA Flash cart please scan each side of them as straight as possible at 600dpi, post em here/PM them to me, and I'll turn them into a boxart.

Below are some that I've already completed. BTW, the spelling mistakes are on purpose.

EZF Advance
EZFcover.jpg

Original images
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg
XG Flash
XGFlashcover.jpg

Original images
IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

EZ-Flash IV
rEJR85i.png
EZ-Flash IV - Black Variant (for new MicroSD version)
vNXCSzX.png
SuperCard MiniSD
wCJ5yg9.png

Original Images (courtesy of Skyhigh_)
HmNOnBd.jpg

iMk3sBu.jpg
EMS GB USB Smart Card (GBC)
VrC6WyG.jpg
I'll be posting more here as I complete them, as well as at The Cover Project (if they'll take them, anyway).

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Looking good. Are you going to make some for the M3 cards and the EZ Flash IV?
I have the scans for the M3 perfect, but I'm struggling with the reflected image on the box. I'm thinking I'll just remake the boxart (just like I did for the others so far). I can't seem to find any boxes for my EX Flash IV cards. If anyone has them, they could scan them for me and I'll do my best to make a boxart.
Okay just tell me what i need to do and ill try it.
If you can, flatten the box. Then scan it in at 600dpi and host it online somewhere and PM me the link. I'll add the images to the top and work on the boxart.

As an aside, I only have boxes for M3 Perfect and Supercard CF. If anyone has scans of any other boxart, send them along!

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn, I can't find my box. I think I may have got confused with my EZ Flash 3 in 1 as I came across the box for that and I didn't think I even had one...

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This project became a little stagnated as I still haven't received any other box arts.

For the EZ Flash IV the only box I had (but can't find) was completely white with logo in black, but I'm pretty sure there's a much more colourful one lurking around that maybe has some text on it I can' migrate to the boxart. Any help would be appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.