Hacking I'm making DS Case covers for GBA flash carts *need help*

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thaddius I actually found a near perfect option.

For anyone else looking to do this at home on a Windows computer, I found that printing the cover in Windows Live Photo Gallery worked better than printing from Paint, GIMP, etc.

Uncheck the default option, Fit picture to frame. For best results, print on paper slightly thicker than regular copy paper. I changed the print quality to best as well.

xzSYwEr.png

Finally, I used a straight edge to cut the edges. Here is how it came out with these configurations:

PbeLSLx.jpg

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I made that EZ-Flash IV image a year or so ago I still haven't printed my own (I'm waiting for my 'games that need cases' pile to grow a bit more), but it's good to see others enjoying it. :P

Wow, that's unbelievable haha. Thanks so much for creating this, it looks fantastic especially on my game shelf

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just updated the first post with a black variant of the EZ-Flash IV cover for the MicroSD model.

Also, Skyhigh_ has given me some scans of a SuperCard MiniSD and SuperCard DSTWO boxart (in 200dpi) so I'm going to try and put together a couple of case covers for those. Someday...

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Added a Supercard MiniSD boxart to the first post. All of the spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose, BTW - that's what it said on the box so I recreated it.

It's too bad the original boxes are so terrible. I was a bit disappointed that the Supercard MiniSD box used Times New Roman for one of the fonts. I'd put the time and effort into making something neat looking, but I'm dedicated to recreating the shittyness of these boxes for no clear reason. Spelling and grammatical mistakes and all.

romevi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the microSD version? Is it worth upgrading?

I gave an original EZ Flash IV to my sister and it turns out it's a dud. Tried different miniSD cards and everything and nothing's working. I have mine and was considering getting a microSD version for me and giving her my original miniSD version. Thoughts?

I was considering getting one, if I do, from RealHotStuff, but it seems like they no longer exist. Any other reputable sellers? Will take a PM for obvious reasons.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment