I'm making a pc game

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so, me and my mates have decided to make a small pc game called dark quest...

we made a blogspot for it,

http://rocksolidgam3s.blogspot.com/

we will also be releasing some other games and stuff on there,,, there is only one game up know and its for small children - but we just thought it would be a goo dway of getting something out there.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I played it, and I know this is for kids and stuff... but I didn't think it was fun. I didn't even know the objective. I was just moving my mouse over bombs and didn't see the point. The song was pretty fucking rad though.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
AnimalCrossingX said:
Ah, a fellow GM user. I've been using GM since 2003, and I love using it. If you ever need any help, send me a PM.

as in, "game maker"?

lolz
And? So what if it's not C++ or C# or whatever...I DON'T CARE! I love using Game Maker. And if you think I use the DnD (Drag and Drop) in it, you're horribly wrong.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is there such a feature in Game Maker? I tried using RPG Maker Xp back then, but since the battle system is horrible (and I haven't learned the programming languange used to modify it) I backed down...

Guess I'm still not ready yet

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah game maker has a scripting system, that can actually create pretty complex games. Its where my first taste for programming begun actually
laugh.gif

And RPG Maker XP's Ruby system is, brilliant. The whole game is made out of it, so you can modify ANY part of it pretty much. And Ruby is a nice language

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Too bad I haven't even mastered C... RPG Maker XP seems like a very potential tool for me. It's juct I'm not used to layerings. I used to put all pics in one layer. Something that makes it hard to work with Photoshop lol

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Raestloz said:
Too bad I haven't even mastered C... RPG Maker XP seems like a very potential tool for me. It's juct I'm not used to layerings. I used to put all pics in one layer. Something that makes it hard to work with Photoshop lol
Too bad they really fucked up rpg maker vx.

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well no one ever truly masters C, when we think we know it all, it shoots another person in the foot lol. and the layering is confusing at first ill admit that. but it really is a tool that is actually FUN to create stuff in. I can highly recommend it for beginning
yaynds.gif

QUOTE said:
Too bad they really fucked up rpg maker vx.
I know. It sucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed