I'm losing weight while My ps3 packs on the pounds.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
So, my wife and I have decided to go on a diet. Not just any diet. a Michelina's frozen dinner diet. Since they have breakfasts now, and each is only $1 a pop and only 300 calories per meal, we decided our entire diet would be based on this.

I have already lost 10 lbs on this shit.

I'm sorry for sounding like a spokesman for Michelina's, but these things are fucking delicious. Way better than the Budget and Banquet meals for the same price. I mean look at this:
18845.png

looks fucking delicious too.

Anyway, I just cannibalized my 320GB WD Passport drive to put into my PS3, and it works like a charm. Suck it Sony!

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Haha, awesomeness. I've seen those in the store. You can't help but be skeptical of a frozen foods diet, but, heck, with those results, who can argue?
biggrin.gif

And yes. Suck it, Sony.
laugh.gif

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Scott-105 said:
I love those frozen meals man! They're delicious!

Anyway, how do you put that hard drive in the PS3? I wanna do that now!

Easy as pie, man. Just make sure that you have a screwdriver that fits the screws. They strip hella easy. Once they strip its pretty much impossible to get them out. Heres the guide: http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlaySta...26/m-p/28102378

Don't worry if the drive bay looks a little different. It still works the same. Also make sure to check the compatibility chart on there too.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dudeonline said:
Scott-105 said:
I love those frozen meals man! They're delicious!

Anyway, how do you put that hard drive in the PS3? I wanna do that now!

Easy as pie, man. Just make sure that you have a screwdriver that fits the screws. They strip hella easy. Once they strip its pretty much impossible to get them out. Heres the guide: http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlaySta...26/m-p/28102378

Don't worry if the drive bay looks a little different. It still works the same. Also make sure to check the compatibility chart on there too.
Thanks! I'll try when I have enough money to buy a new hard drive!

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Those things and kimchi fed me for my entire highschool career, lol.
They're awesome, especially for the price.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sodium is quite healthy in a diet, but in those quantities you may as well be drinking from the Dead Sea.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
_Chaz_ said:
I wonder if this diet could have any negative side effects...
Other than being slightly irradiated from all the microwaving required for each meal? Naaaaah.
Either way, those Michelina's meals are pretty decent, or at least the Canadian ones are. The only American frozen meals I've ever tried were Banquet, and the only one of those I found remotely tasty was the chicken fried steak. You Americans have some very odd (but tasty) cuisine.
tongue.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
_Chaz_ said:
Other than being slightly irradiated from all the microwaving required for each meal? Naaaaah.
Either way, those Michelina's meals are pretty decent, or at least the Canadian ones are. The only American frozen meals I've ever tried were Banquet, and the only one of those I found remotely tasty was the chicken fried steak. You Americans have some very odd (but tasty) cuisine.
tongue.gif
America has odd cuisine?!

Meh... I agree.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
_Chaz_ said:
Skyline969 said:
_Chaz_ said:
tongue.gif

Meh... I agree.
C'mon, chicken fried steak? Grits? Bacon-wrapped... anything? Deep-fried... anything (chocolate bars, etc)? Chocolate-chip pancake-wrapped sausages on a stick? The oddest thing Canadian cuisine has to offer is poutine, which is just fries, gravy, and cheese.
tongue.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
_Chaz_ said:
Skyline969 said:
_Chaz_ said:
tongue.gif

Meh... I agree.
C'mon, chicken fried steak? Grits? Bacon-wrapped... anything? Deep-fried... anything (chocolate bars, etc)? Chocolate-chip pancake-wrapped sausages on a stick? The oddest thing Canadian cuisine has to offer is poutine, which is just fries, gravy, and cheese.
tongue.gif
This is why I agreed...

btw, variety almost never hurt anyone.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
_Chaz_ said:
Skyline969 said:
_Chaz_ said:
Skyline969 said:
_Chaz_ said:
tongue.gif

Meh... I agree.
tongue.gif
This is why I agreed...

btw, variety almost never hurt anyone.
Haha, this is a good point. However, all of those I listed would be VERY high in saturated fats, calories, and all those other things people watching their weight care about enough to avoid or eat in moderation.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Haha, this is a good point. However, all of those I listed would be VERY high in saturated fats, calories, and all those other things people watching their weight care about enough to avoid or eat in moderation.

I'm watching my weight, and I would love to have more calories, even in the form of saturated fats, in my diet! Fats are very dense in calories, and thusly provide more energy that burns at a fairly slow rate. As long as you burn it off, you're fine.

(In case you didn't guess, when I said I was watching my weight, I'm "trying"--kinda-- to gain.)

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:

You say "Saturated Fats", "Calories", etc.

We say "Soul Food".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol