I'm looking for a decent priced phone with a good camera.

Discussion in 'Android' started by matt382, Aug 13, 2012.

1. matt382
    OP

Member matt382 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Not really into the whole smartphone scene, never even owned one to be honest, but my current phone has completely died on me. And with my birthday coming up, I've asked for a new one. Anyways, enough sidetracking...

What I'm looking for is a decent priced phone with a good quality camera, and also good for playing Android games on. Like I said I'm a complete new comer with smartphones, and Android - so have no idea what the best models are.
    Price-wise I'd say nothing more than £100ish, if that's possible with what's on the market right now.

So what would you guys recommend?

2. Tom

Member Tom Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder

United States
    a droid?

3. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    Have you considered getting a phone on contract? It tends to be the best way to get a good phone when your budget isn't very high.

Personally, the Samsung Galaxy S3 has the best camera that I've ever used in a phone (I do have a 12mp camera, but 8mp is enough for most phones). The most important aspects in a camera to me are quality, focus and zero shutter lag.

1 person likes this.
  4. Kong Fan

Newcomer Kong Fan Grumpy Old Fart

United Kingdom
    For value for money you could take a look at a Huawei Ascend G300, around the £100 mark.