Hacking I'M LITERRALY ABOUT TO THROW MY WII!

krazeecracker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded ModMii and got all the correct files to softmod a 4.3u wii to a 4.1U wii. Got them all on my microSD card then put that in an adapter. I booted up SSBB made a save file, delted the 3 custom arenas. Exited to the wii menu. Popped in my SD Adapter with the microSD inside loaded up SSBB went to the custom arena menu and nothing happens. What am i doing wrong?! Im so frustrated i've tryed this about a million and one times. Im about to give up and or throw my wii lol.
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SSBB runs on IOS36. your micro sd card is useless for this. and the game itself doesnt know how to talk to sdhc even if the IOS supported it.

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
neotank19 said:
Don't you have to wait 24 hours sometimes after deleting the stages?
What?!?!?!?! I've never heard that before and it's never been like that for me. I can always delete the stages, then go back to the menu, then go back in to view the stages and the exploit launches.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
fattest said:
i've modded 3 wii's using microSD cards (one of them being a 4.3U and used Smash Stack), however I used the other guide and had no issues.

Modify ANY Wii 4.3 & below
both guides use the same exploit, it would make no difference what guide is used... smash stack is smash stack

u may have an awesome micro sd adapter or something, the adapter can make all the difference.... but somehow I trust giantpune's post more than yours, no offense. Even if what u r saying is accurate, your experiences are the exception, not the norm

specht

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you use WiiConnect24 you have to disable it and wait 24 hours before the daily new custom arena deletes itself, then try it and go to the SD card in the custom arena.

If that doesn't work after multiple tries (more than 3 or 4), buy a cheap 512MB-1GB sd card and use that. MicroSD cards can be sketchy with this kind of stuff.

krazeecracker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neotank19 said:
Don't you have to wait 24 hours sometimes after deleting the stages?
Nope, as long as you dont run the game online.

And thanks to everyone who helped me on this frustrating journey lol

My fiance had a 2GB SanDisk SD card that came in handy and well i finished the mod and am currently setting up the USB loader. And soon ill be playing some games
smile.gif

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
u may have an awesome micro sd adapter or something, the adapter can make all the difference.... but somehow I trust giantpune's post more than yours, no offense. Even if what u r saying is accurate, your experiences are the exception, not the norm
FYI, the adapter will not make a single difference. There is no circuitry in the adapter. Every adapter is the same exact thing electrically. The only difference is the brand label that they slap onto them.

troy512

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive went through pretty much the same postings as above trying to explain how sdhc cards had compatibility issues.

come to find out the original user was placing the sd cards into a usb adapter!!!!!!

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
XFlak said:
FYI, the adapter will not make a single difference. There is no circuitry in the adapter. Every adapter is the same exact thing electrically. The only difference is the brand label that they slap onto them.

This, adapters don't matter... They should all work... My bet is it is a micro sdhc... Make sure you are using a sd/mini/micro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2