I'm in New York..right now :O

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any places to get GBA/NDS flash carts or any other game import stores?

and anything you recommend seeing while im here in New York?
unsure.gif
(honestly im bored out of my mind and have nothing to do) Im in the Manhattan area (I'm here till Wednesday/Thursday)

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, you can see me, I live in NY
laugh.gif
Those stores just rip people off, you're better off buying them off the internet. Go to Statue of Liberty or Union Square. There are just tons of things to do here
biggrin.gif

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any places to get GBA/NDS flash carts or any other game import stores?

and anything you recommend seeing while im here in New York?
unsure.gif
 (honestly im bored out of my mind and have nothing to do) Im in the Manhattan area (I'm here till Wednesday/Thursday)

that would be fun.My friend was suppose to come to NY (We were going to look around NY and do whatever comes to mind) but his father needed to go somewhere and my friend needed to go along with him.

lol If i did meet you i would be afraid(since i don't know you lawl) that you would slip me a mickey and ill wake up with a huge headache and a bloody anus
ph34r.gif

blade85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, if you want to get a R4 or a M3DS go to chinatown

take the 6, N, R, W, J, M, Z train to canal street or B, D to grand street and then walk to the corner of elizabeth and canal street, the address is 13 Elizabeth St New York, NY 10013

when you get there, go to the basement and then look around and look for a game store and ask if they have R4s or M3DSs, i think it should be around 45-50 dollars, don't buy a microsd from there though, its a ripoff

pm me if u have any questions

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, if you want to get a R4 or a M3DS go to chinatown

take the 6, N, R, W, J, M, Z train to canal street or B, D to grand street and then walk to the corner of elizabeth and canal street, the address is 13 Elizabeth St New York, NY 10013

when you get there, go to the basement and then look around and look for a game store and ask if they have R4s or M3DSs, i think it should be around 45-50 dollars, don't buy a microsd from there though, its a ripoff

pm me if u have any questions
lol i live near the WTC lololol i can just walk to canal street and i think i know which place your talking about.But does he have any GBA flash carts ?and i forgot what time does he open ?

blade85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk if they have any gba flash carts, but im pretty sure that they have nds ones......

and if u want import games, u should go to J & L, its like across the street from E.C., their stuff is kinda overpriced though......

and idk what time he opens exactly but im sure he will be open around noon and later o.O

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
idk if they have any gba flash carts, but im pretty sure that they have nds ones......

and if u want import games, u should go to J & L, its like across the street from E.C., their stuff is kinda overpriced though......

and idk what time he opens exactly but im sure he will be open around noon and later o.O
lol Just remembered something
off topic:

Lol i went to J & L today and there was some kid who stole some money from his mom or something and he bought a 360 so then she went to J and L to return it she was all pissed off cause she wanted a refund but he already opened the box.So they refused and then she called 911 and called the police. claiming that they stole her money.lol then they got there and they gave her a face plain (once they found out what was really going on) and told her that you can't call 911 for these situations and they left cause it wasn't anything serious obviously.(lol someone could have been getting murdered out there)they told her that she could go to some department or something like that to report the issue.When her son was leaving.One of the police men said "You bought that 360 without her permission? Your lucky she didn't kick your ass" i lol'd

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm now that i think about it.I'd be willing to meet someone from GBA temp.I see strangers everyday and there around me everyday meeting someone else i don't know is just like the same thing.It would be okay as long as i don't to there house or go to any shady places lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu