1. Dothackjhe

OP Dothackjhe GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Philippines
    So, I just received my very first copy of NS-Atmonsphere Payload Loader for the Switch. Having known that the dongle's payload is not set for either ReiNX or Hekate by default, I knew that it would take a different payload for it to work with the Switch from the boot up given my device's setting (it runs on ReiNX via Hekate).

Now, I had visited NS-Atmosphere's website which led to a "tutorial" which teaches how to overwrite the dongle's default running payload. This implied the need to install the payload injector device's driver as well as installing the so-called NS-Atmossphere Programmer.

I had installed both and was able to run NS-Atmosphere Programmer the first time but came across the error when choosing the port which points to the dongle. Intuitively, I closed the app as I would any other app that forced an error. Since then, the app no longer work on me even after a few attempts at uninstalling and reinstalling, the same with the dongle's driver.

I know that this kind of issue is most apparent with Windows 8/10 due to both OSes "driver enforcement signature" setting. But I am on Windows 7 x64.

Is this a kind of registry issue with the app?

If not, any thought on how to fix this problem?

Last edited by Dothackjhe, Nov 9, 2018
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphere, Programmer, trouble