Gaming I'm having trouble downloading games onto my Go...

shadowdorothy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bought a used PSP Go, formatted the internal memory and then connected my PSN account. I went onto the store and tried to download my PS classics onto my PSP Go. It asked if I wanted to disconnect from the account the Go was linked to. I said yes.

So far so good. It then tells me to activate the PSP Go so I can download my games. Did that. Went to download my classic games, and here is where I am getting troubles.

It starts trying to download. After a minute or two, it suddenly says that it will take from 340 minutes to 450 minutes. For a 200MB game! I downloaded it the other day on my PS3 and it took all of 5 minutes.

Everything seems fine with my wi-fi and Go, but I don't know what the problem is. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Suggestion: Download VIA PS3, then transfer to the GO VIA a USB cable.

Alternative: Double check Wi-Fi settings and Wi-Fi connection strength. Make sure you're at full bars and not partial.

Reactions: shadowdorothy

shadowdorothy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have 95% signal strength. It's only when I try to download from the PS store that I have a problem. Guess I'll just trasnfer from my PS3. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all