ROM Hack i'm having some puyo puyo issues

lizard81288

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm having some puyo puyo issues, with 15th anniversary and 7.
sad.gif

for puyo puyo 15th anniversary, me and my friends were playing it, however once a match ended, my game would freeze up. it didn't let me pick the options, like play again, character select,and quite. this is the translated version of the game. are they any issues with it while doing everybody puyo? also my one friends did download play, would that have an affect on it?

as for Puyo Puyo 7, me and my friend tried the everybody Puyo mode, however, his game seem to freeze, and gave him a black screen. anybody know why?(patched version)

i'm using an R4 Ultra, and my friend had an R4.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I use an Acekard2i and the custom firmware for the card.
I found out that ALL OF THE PUYO GAMES CRASH unless you disable ANTI-DMA PATCH and ANTI-DMA SAVE PATCH by holding the A button during the LOADING screen. If the sign remains blue then you know you did it.

I don't know about the R4 though, try reformatting the card.

tenshinoneko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
I use an Acekard2i and the custom firmware for the card.
I found out that ALL OF THE PUYO GAMES CRASH unless you disable ANTI-DMA PATCH and ANTI-DMA SAVE PATCH by holding the A button during the LOADING screen. If the sign remains blue then you know you did it.

I don't know about the R4 though, try reformatting the card.

Umh... i dont think all of the puyo puyo games crash.... i play puyo puyo fever 2 and i don't find any problem with it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: