Hacking I'm having problems installing the latest versions of AKAIO..

Invghost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought my AceKard2i about half a year ago, recently I have been unable to install any updates. I've tried formatting it with the panasonic formatter, tried downloading the latest loaders, clean install of AKAIO, even a completely fresh micro SD card.

It started when 1.7 came out. I am able to run 1.6, but thats the latest version I can run games on.

akAIO starts up, but whenever I try to load a rom, it comes up with a yellow "Loading" screen, and thats it. It never actually loads the game, I have had it sitting there for 2 hours, and nothing happened.

Help please

Invghost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lordrand11 said:
do you know what your ak2i's hardware id is? have you tried reformatting your micro sd card?

I've tried formatting it with the panasonic formatter, tried downloading the latest loaders, clean install of AKAIO, even a completely fresh micro SD card.
^^^^

Already said that. How do you find out the hardware ID though?

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't quote me on this but i believe akaio will show you your hardware id it should say on the screen HWID and have a number beside it

lordrand11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know about getting your money back but maybe. try contacting the reseller and tell them they sent you a cloned cartridge.

Invghost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have just done that.

Can anyone direct me to a safer site to buy a good flash card? I bought AKAIO because at the time, it seemed to be the best. Is there a new best?

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
You bought an AK2i from a site that has malware
ohnoes.png

Invghost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, then which card? XD This has turned into a more overall question, so if a mod wants to move it where ever it needs to be now, thanks.

lordrand11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it really depends on your prefs. but i use AK2i myself and have no probs with it. I hear SuperCardDSTwo's pretty awesome as well. Mostly just which one you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.