I'm having more fun with my ps4 than with my gaming pc

Discussion in 'PS4 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Vipera, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Vipera
    OP

Vipera Banned

Banned
    Aug 22, 2013
    United States
    Away from this shithole
    Not long ago I have purchased a ps4 just to play a bunch of exclusives and I ended up LOVING the thing.

Here's what I love:

- achievements actually make sense (unlike steam's that can be easily hacked and some are just stupid like the preorder ones)
    - I haven't met a cheater anywhere
    - no entitled kids bragging about how everyone else is an idiot because they all bought games instead of downloading them
    - 0 technical issues with any game I got so far
    - no ps4 games I cannot run "just because"
    - youtube cast is the greatest thing ever
    - no cancerous community

And, most importantly, when I want to play a game I just select it and play. No bullshit. Out of the ~150 games I have on steam I cannot play ~40, and not due to its specs.

The only thing I dislike are the prices, I'm not used to spend more than 45Eur per game and it looks like many of them almost double that price. Thankfully I have ps+ that gives me enough free crap to make everything even again.

I still play PC for games that aren't on consoles but from now on I will mainly play on my ps4.

Anybody else had the same experience?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

2. BORTZ

BORTZ Tired of being the good guy

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I really only play Destiny on the thing so... Yes?

As for the Indies and other exclusives, they usually come up on Vita too, so I just play them there.

3. Zero72463

Zero72463 GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 27, 2016
    United States
    Not really. PC is free and I can mod games no problem. To be fair I only play Fallout and The Elder Scrolls (Plus CS:GO duhhh). So yeah in the end consoles win for me (PS3/PS4/Wii/Wii U/3DS).

4. bitjacker

bitjacker GBAtemp Disorderly

Jan 23, 2014
    United States
    I am a little bit miffed that sony is not allowing mods. I almost got an xbone. should have.

5. Zero72463

Zero72463 GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 27, 2016
    United States
    -snip-
    Off topic I want to keep the subject to this thread.

Last edited by Zero72463, Sep 25, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice