Vipera

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not long ago I have purchased a ps4 just to play a bunch of exclusives and I ended up LOVING the thing.

Here's what I love:

- achievements actually make sense (unlike steam's that can be easily hacked and some are just stupid like the preorder ones)
- I haven't met a cheater anywhere
- no entitled kids bragging about how everyone else is an idiot because they all bought games instead of downloading them
- 0 technical issues with any game I got so far
- no ps4 games I cannot run "just because"
- youtube cast is the greatest thing ever
- no cancerous community

And, most importantly, when I want to play a game I just select it and play. No bullshit. Out of the ~150 games I have on steam I cannot play ~40, and not due to its specs.

The only thing I dislike are the prices, I'm not used to spend more than 45Eur per game and it looks like many of them almost double that price. Thankfully I have ps+ that gives me enough free crap to make everything even again.

I still play PC for games that aren't on consoles but from now on I will mainly play on my ps4.

Anybody else had the same experience?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really only play Destiny on the thing so... Yes?

As for the Indies and other exclusives, they usually come up on Vita too, so I just play them there.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. PC is free and I can mod games no problem. To be fair I only play Fallout and The Elder Scrolls (Plus CS:GO duhhh). So yeah in the end consoles win for me (PS3/PS4/Wii/Wii U/3DS).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup