I'm having a lot of problems with my Wii mods

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by crapmonkey, May 17, 2010.

May 17, 2010
  1. crapmonkey
    OP

Newcomer crapmonkey Member

United States
    I've been having a lot of problems getting stuff to run reliably on my Wii today and I don't really know what to do anymore.

First, I've burned two different copies of Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II for the GC. It keeps freezing on the beginning of the Hoth mission in the EXACT SAME PLACE on two different discs! WTF is going on? I'm thinking it has to be a bad iso or my GC loader just sucks. Neogamma won't even start up my GC discs.

The homebrew Browser doesn't work for crap either. After crashing several times I finally get it working and then I can't download anything or update any of my old apps. I've updated SNES9x a million times downloading the same 5.04 MB file every time and then it still says I'm out of date. Then I can't even download anything else. I will click the download button for some apps over and over and it won't download. And the one time I do download something (SDExplorer) the damn thing freezes when I start up the app.

And to top it all off for some reason my wad installer app won't recognize my wads, or it'll recognize random ones. I had Mario 64, Starfox 64, and all three DKC games for the SNES and then it only recognized the n64 games. After I installed them, I deleted the wads and then only one wad file for the original DKC shows up? What the hell is that?

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've been fine up until today and then it's all gone to crap! Can anyone give me some idea of what's going on?

2. cobleman

Member cobleman GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II for the GC. It keeps freezing on the beginning of the Hoth mission in the EXACT SAME PLACE and thats where the compatabilty list says it freezes thats for the NTSC version PAL is suppose to work if you have the pal version then try DARKCORP-v1's RVL-cmios-v4_WiiGator_GCBL_v0.2.wad

3. adriande2

Member adriande2 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    1. It's just a glitch with the GC loader, it isn't perfect.
    2. SNES9x is already up to date for you, it's just a glitch that it will say that it has an update. Everyone gets it.
    3. Did you do any IOS downgrades?