Hacking I'm having a hard time switching to a larger memory card.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First I did a backup and restore with qcma. But somethings not right. My current memory card is 8gb. When I go into system settings, then system information, it says that the capacity is 7376 MB. Free space 739 MB. But my backup is only 4760 MB. So something wasn't backed up. Next I tried to backed up everything to my pc that was on the 8gb memory card using filezilla. But now it wont let me put it on the new memory card. I keep getting errors. I'm stuck.

Reckless-0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With a memory card that size.... why not just backup individual games and restore them through QCMA rather than doing the whole thing? Anything like ROMs and Saves for emulators can be transferred with the FTP method you already tried but whole apps will not work with that method.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With a memory card that size.... why not just backup individual games and restore them through QCMA rather than doing the whole thing? Anything like ROMs and Saves for emulators can be transferred with the FTP method you already tried but whole apps will not work with that method.
Okay I backed up my vita games with qcma and restored them. They seem to be working. But now I can't put my roms back for emulators. When I try to make a new folder to put them in on filezilla, I get an error saying 550 could not create the directory. I also can not create a folder on my vita using vita shell. I get error 0x8001000D

Last edited by Bryon15,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I went back to taihen using http://beta.henkaku.xyz/ But adrenaline still won't start when I open my psp game. Do I have to redo the installation process again for adrenaline?
Did you transfer your previous Adrenaline installation to your new memory card (ie. config.txt in the tai folder, the 661.pbp in PSPemu etc)? If not, that's why it doesn't work. If you have them, transfer it over now. If not, just run the Easy Installer again and it should work fine.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you transfer your previous Adrenaline installation to your new memory card (ie. config.txt in the tai folder, the 661.pbp in PSPemu etc)? If not, that's why it doesn't work. If you have them, transfer it over now. If not, just run the Easy Installer again and it should work fine.
Okay. I got adrenaline working again. But now there's another problem. I just started up breath of fire 3. And I got this message on screen.

http://i.imgur.com/735Mt9b.jpg

Which is crazy since this is a 64GB card. There's definitely enough space for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn