I'M GONNA SAY THE N-WORD

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people say the "n word" all the time, its just society now. Its not even a special word. ive probably heard it a least 50 times a day for a good 25years now from music and white people listening to that kind of music.

Deleted member 506316

100% Shit, 0% Post
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't expect anything less from a pineapple
:blink:
people say the "n word" all the time, its just society now. Its not even a special word. ive probably heard it a least 50 times a day for a good 25years now from music and white people listening to that kind of music.
Welp, I was TRYING to make a joke.

Reactions: rvtr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Niger or the Niger, officially the Republic of the Niger, is a landlocked country in West Africa named after the Niger River. Niger is bordered by Libya to the northeast, Chad to the east, Nigeria to the south, Benin to the southwest, Burkina Faso and Mali to the west, and Algeria to the northwest.

Deleted member 506316

100% Shit, 0% Post
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Niger or the Niger, officially the Republic of the Niger, is a landlocked country in West Africa named after the Niger River. Niger is bordered by Libya to the northeast, Chad to the east, Nigeria to the south, Benin to the southwest, Burkina Faso and Mali to the west, and Algeria to the northwest.
Mr. Wikipedia? Is that you?

Reactions: rvtr

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nearly everyone I know of varying races says it, but no one dares to say it around the wrong people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.