OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hey guys my name is AlanJohn and i'm a sexy 13 year old heterosexual girl and I have a lot of problems in my life and I would love to share my depression with you.
So first of all yesterday I was in school (I hate school) and I saw this kid with a nintendo 3DS. So obviously I wanted that 3DS so I told my bf (he's very buff) and so he punched the nerd in the face (he cried like a girl lol) and we took the 3ds. The teacher said that we should give it back but I said that the nerd was lying.
So like today I was going to a mcdonalds and I met a guy there (lol) and we talked a bit... he said he was 19 but i didnt care cuz he is really cute so i decided to give him a blowjob in the bathroom (he had a small penis so it wasnt very hard). so then he went away and i ordered myself a big mac (since i'm pregnant) and i went back home only to find out that my mom is fucking dad again but this time with uncle richard who came here a few months ago (his car became bankrupt) and me and him have sex with him once an hour or so (cuz he promised me an ipad in the end of the year) so like then i found out i have herpies. that's when my eyes started to hurt, so i called my local dentist to find out what was going on. of course it turns out i'm pregnant and i was all in shock and then i finally understood why i wanted the hamburger, but the doctor said i was fine since the baby is already dead and he did a quick & free surgery on me (thanks obama <3) and i got rid of the baby.
so yeah that was day one gonna post every day kthxbai~!

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
e0uib.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all