I'm going to use the EoF as my personal blog

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL This is pretty funny if you ask me.

Also if you look at his profile. Hes like a 15 year old male so hes trolling us

Op YOU ARE A STUPID CRAP HEAD WHO NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!:angry:
Oh, I thought I was going to be reading someone's tales of their amazing life experiences.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
LOL This is pretty funny if you ask me.

Also if you look at his profile. Hes like a 15 year old male so hes trolling us

Op YOU ARE A STUPID CRAP HEAD WHO NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!:angry:
My god this kid is a genius, someone make him an admin.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

XzraoL0.gif

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
hey guys sorry for the delay i was typing and then my computer broke so lol here it is
so like yesterday was a pretty good day. first my 3ds broke and i was really upset but then uncle richard came in and came in (dont worry he used a party balloon (since we cant afford condoms) from the funeral of the nerd whose 3ds we stole who died from suicide(lol)) and so my day was okay. but then my bitch mom came into my room and scolded me for not telling her about my child and i was like 'fu*k you bitch' and i slapped the whore and threw her out of my room. then she cried like a little bitch she is (lol). so like in a few hours i met up with my new bf (since the old buff one had a small dick and he was booooring!) and it turns out he's the same guy who i fuc*ed in mcdonalds! he said he is 20 now, but i dont know, and he said his name was pink ponk or something. he has like an asian name but he says hes from some 3rd world eastern europe country (america is best). so like after 2-4 sentances we started to have sex and it was good. he has a bigger dick than my ex but he isn't really buff but that doesnt matter to me, what matters to me is what is the size of the dick, not the personality/appearance. so like i instantly fell in love with him and we had sex again in his apartment. he fucked me soo good i couldnt even walk from his apartment, so i left there for a night. so like it was the best sex i ever had and fuck i'm only 13. he usually gave me facials but some times he came inside me without a condom, good old uncle richard style. those facials were amazing. he covered my face with cum like a weaboo covers his figurine with semen. and so after 3 days of intense fucking pink goes to his video game tournament and i go home. i then find out that dad murdered mom and he was taken by the po po and i was begging the police to not take him since he did nothing wrong (the fuckin bitch deserved it) and he police man cop told me to sex him in the car. so i'm already in the car taking off my clothes and all of that shit but then the police man looks at my vagina and says "wtf ur only 13 why does your pussy look like raw meat?" and then i look at my pussy and i see that after having sex with ponk my vagina got completely stretched out (wtf). i got so embarresed that suddenly all of pink's 3 liters of cum poured out of my vagina right on the police mans 2 inch dick. the police man then slapped me and threw me out of the car. now i'm laying on the floor with my panties down and cum pouring from my little whore vagina seeing how my dad with handcuffs is getting in the police car and looking at me desperately and saying with a whispery, sad, slow voice "son, i am disappoint".
tomorrow will be part 3!

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys sorry for the delay i was typing and then my computer broke so lol here it is
so like yesterday was a pretty good day. first my 3ds broke and i was really upset but then uncle richard came in and came in (dont worry he used a party balloon (since we cant afford condoms) from the funeral of the nerd whose 3ds we stole who died from suicide(lol)) and so my day was okay. but then my bitch mom came into my room and scolded me for not telling her about my child and i was like 'fu*k you bitch' and i slapped the whore and threw her out of my room. then she cried like a little bitch she is (lol). so like in a few hours i met up with my new bf (since the old buff one had a small dick and he was booooring!) and it turns out he's the same guy who i fuc*ed in mcdonalds! he said he is 20 now, but i dont know, and he said his name was pink ponk or something. he has like an asian name but he says hes from some 3rd world eastern europe country (america is best). so like after 2-4 sentances we started to have sex and it was good. he has a bigger dick than my ex but he isn't really buff but that doesnt matter to me, what matters to me is what is the size of the dick, not the personality/appearance. so like i instantly fell in love with him and we had sex again in his apartment. he fucked me soo good i couldnt even walk from his apartment, so i left there for a night. so like it was the best sex i ever had and fuck i'm only 13. he usually gave me facials but some times he came inside me without a condom, good old uncle richard style. those facials were amazing. he covered my face with cum like a weaboo covers his figurine with semen. and so after 3 days of intense fucking pink goes to his video game tournament and i go home. i then find out that dad murdered mom and he was taken by the po po and i was begging the police to not take him since he did nothing wrong (the fuckin bitch deserved it) and he police man cop told me to sex him in the car. so i'm already in the car taking off my clothes and all of that shit but then the police man looks at my vagina and says "wtf ur only 13 why does your pussy look like raw meat?" and then i look at my pussy and i see that after having sex with ponk my vagina got completely stretched out (wtf). i got so embarresed that suddenly all of pink's 3 liters of cum poured out of my vagina right on the police mans 2 inch dick. the police man then slapped me and threw me out of the car. now i'm laying on the floor with my panties down and cum pouring from my little whore vagina seeing how my dad with handcuffs is getting in the police car and looking at me desperately and saying with a whispery, sad, slow voice "son, i am disappoint".
tomorrow will be part 3!
wow oh my gawd i cant believe dis happened! i liek am so scared and surprisio! did yew tell leela47?

n liek all shuld knw tht i has intention on de spell and grammur

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"