shadowwarrior999

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I woke up a few mins ago Came into the pc room and my mom comes with my dsl and r4...well one thing... They are broke
I guess it went like that My sister took my dsl(with r4 in it) last night and played it and left it where my Black Lab Could get it...
Guess where this is going Broke the fucking dsl in half broke the r4i have no idea where the MC is T_T
hate2.gif

PS Pics of the ds and r4

PSS If any of you say anything about my spelling or laugh at me or say suck it up and get over it I will find a way to find you and kill you
mad.gif

thomaspajamas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man that sucks, I'm sorry for your loss.

If you can manage to repair it and get it back together though, that would be one sweet looking DSL Mod. Just draw on some blood where the bite marks are.

shadowwarrior999

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks guys
happy.gif
i feel a bit better now

PS i got a ds fat to >_> and i dont have nintendog oh and Zhark wish i could but shes only 12 so no new ds/r4 for me to maybe xmas T_T

shadowwarrior999

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
we been training her she has been really good.. she still young tho.. my male lab doesnt get into anything

PS i swear to god if she gets the psp 360 or wii next I will kill her
hate2.gif
mad.gif

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as nothing significant is irrevocably damaged, you could probably bridge those broken traces, fix the card, and beg a spare R4 casing off of someone on the boards...

That is, if you've got a little DIY'er in ya.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
And i keep on telling my sister now to leave crap like that where the dogs can get it >_
Make sure the incident has an impact on the little brat, otherwise she'll just forget everything. Washing dishes for a year! Cleaning your room forever! Buying you a new DSL! Only some weird limited edition, so she has to search the entire Interwebz to find one.

QUOTE(shadowwarrior99999 @ Oct 23 2007, 04:03 PM)PS i swear to god if she gets the psp 360 or wii next I will kill her
hate2.gif
Â
mad.gif
Well, seeing how your sister is more likely to play with the Wii (and leave the Wiimote where the dog could get it), and less likely to grab the X360 controller, don a headset, and go fragging online, yelling "PWND, N00BZ!!! LOL FAG!!!!11one", I'd say you'd better keep an eye on the Wii. And maybe lock the Wiimote in a cupboard.

shadowwarrior999

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

shadowwarrior999

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And i keep on telling my sister now to leave crap like that where the dogs can get it >_
Make sure the incident has an impact on the little brat, otherwise she'll just forget everything. Washing dishes for a year! Cleaning your room forever! Buying you a new DSL! Only some weird limited edition, so she has to search the entire Interwebz to find one.

PS i swear to god if she gets the psp 360 or wii next I will kill her
hate2.gif
Â
mad.gif
Well, seeing how your sister is more likely to play with the Wii (and leave the Wiimote where the dog could get it), and less likely to grab the X360 controller, don a headset, and go fragging online, yelling "PWND, N00BZ!!! LOL FAG!!!!11one", I'd say you'd better keep an eye on the Wii. And maybe lock the Wiimote in a cupboard.
she plays both wii and 360 >_> its our wii and My 360

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk