Hacking I'm going to have to send my N3DSXL in to Nintendo's repair service. How can I keep ironhax?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just update ironhax using Ninjhax. I think it still works on latest FW as long as you have the old ironfall version. I doubt they are going to update all the games on your console, just the firmware.

Edit: They might send you a refurb though. I'm not sure if all the SD card content would be transferred as-is then.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

ultramario1998

no woof tipsic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just update ironhax using Ninjhax. I think it still works on latest FW as long as you have the old ironfall version. I doubt they are going to update all the games on your console, just the firmware.

Edit: They might send you a refurb though. I'm not sure if all the SD card content would be transferred as-is then.

Yeah, I'm already on 10.3. My main worry is having to redownload everything and losing ironfall 1.0 in the process... although there's not a whole lot I can do about that

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They'll most likely format your system and update it, killing permanently your Ironhax.

But it's worth a try to backup everything from your SD card to your computer, at least that will keep a backup of your old Ironhax that will work unless they format it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."