I'm going to buy Paper Mario: TTYD for 100€

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Sure that you can get for some more good price if you buy from another European region and the game is going to be in multi language anyways.

Phantom64

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Got it at a place called Gamehits... If you're ever in the Central Michigan area then it's a great place to get retro games :hrth: (it was like $35 not on sale tho, but its better than eBay. Same place I found a fair priced copy of Luigi's Mansion)
i'll give it a look, thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sure that you can get for some more good price if you buy from another European region and the game is going to be in multilanguage anyways.
But i'm searching for the PAL - ITA version V:

Reactions: Ricken

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
(Just buy either a Wii or a capable computer) (If you're going to the Wii route buy a GC controller and install Nintedont).
(If you're going to the PC Route, buy an i3 or AMD equivelent with an at least 2 GB Graphics card)
JUST SAYING
I get it, it feels good to have the game in the case and the dic, but TTYD is not worth the money IMO

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Just buy either a Wii or a capable computer) (If you're going to the Wii route buy a GC controller and install Nintedont).
(If you're going to the PC Route, buy an i3 or AMD equivelent with an at least 2 GB Graphics card)
JUST SAYING
I get it, it feels good to have the game in the case and the dic, but TTYD is not worth the money IMO
Undeniably it's the best in the series, but the price really is extreme

Reactions: Davidosky99

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Undeniably it's the best in the series, but the price really is extreme
I completed PMTTYD and it was good, but IMO not as good as Super Paper Mario(for the Wii)
Sure comparing scores on metacritic and IGN shows that TTYD is better than SPM, but for me, I prefer SPM, but woudn't pay either as much as that price(or none for that matter :rofl:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality