Hacking I'm getting really frustated, R4 Ysmenu...

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I want to do, is play Mario & Luigi 3, but Nintendo did that stupid piracy block and made things so damn difficult.

I tried the cheat, the patch, all failed, and I'm left with trying Ysmenu.

sleep.gif
So I'm lazy, so I'm trying the R4 Ysauto batch file one, and it asks for you to download Ysmenu0810211800.zip from that japanese site, home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds

The only problem is, everytime I click "Ysmenu" on that damn site, it brings me back to the same webpage...not downloading nothing.

-_____- this is so annoying, anyone actually have the file I'm looking for and could kindly upload it? Or something...

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I realize that, but when the site is incompatible, it's just a bit annoying. I mean why should I look for the date of the file? Why did he make the name "Ysmenu" hyperlinked when it does absolutely nothing? Why not just put the link on the english page? >_> Endless questions, thank you though.

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I realize that, but when the site is incompatible, it's just a bit annoying. I mean why should I look for the date of the file? Why did he make the name "Ysmenu" hyperlinked when it does absolutely nothing? Why not just put the link on the english page? >_> Endless questions.

Plus it isn't working...I click the date and nothing.

WTF IS THIS?

Edit: This site must have really bad traffic, it takes forever to load, and it made me dbl post
frown.gif

Edit 2: Loading faster now, must have been some of update,right? Gah, why can't I download this off his site, wtf is going on
frown.gif

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've already done that, it's like it just refreshes the page for me, it's not working for me for some strange reason.

Are you using IE or FF? I'm using FF..

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Firefox 3.08 - works
Flock 2.03 - works
Internet Explorer 8 - works
Opera 9.64 - works
Google Chrome - works
Safari 3.2.2 - works

It looks like the problem is at your end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night