Hacking I'm getting error 1022 every time I try to install a WAD.

a_running_pir8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What version is your Wii at? and what version of Wad Manager are you using to install WADs with? Do you have IOS249 installed? other than that all I can think of is bad WADs...

h4r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a_running_pir8 said:
What version is your Wii at? and what version of Wad Manager are you using to install WADs with? Do you have IOS249 installed? other than that all I can think of is bad WADs...
I'm on 3.2U. I've tried both 1.3 and 1.2 WAD managers. I don't have IOS249 installed, though I tried installing it just now, but after that while trying to install a WAD I got error 1029.

WizardDani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem installing opera channel wad, but I am able to install other wads... buuuuut, my anytitle deleter does gives those errors... weird huh?

shock44

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Samoa
I have a similar problem. I updated my wii stupidly thinking it wouldnt do anything. So then I tried a_running_pir8's guide and installed the 2 wads and I still can't install game wads. So I tried downgrading and I got any title deleter to work. I deleted IOS51 and 249. Should I delete IOS36 like vettacossx said? I know he said delete CIOS51, 249 and 36 but I dont see anything on Any title deleter that says CIOS I only see IOSes. When I select IOS36 to delete it gives me a warning that it will make the homebrew channel stop working. So could someone help me out? BTW I've also tried installing the IOS30 and IOS36 I ripped from a Mario Kart Wii iso and I got errors when I tried to install them.

shock44

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Samoa
muck chucker said:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=findpost&pid=1504707 i had the same problems read my thread it may help

But I got rid of IOS249 and I got IOS30 and 36 off the mario kart wii iso I downloaded and I got an error when trying to install the wads. Maybe you could send me your IOS30 and 36 wads in a PM? Or do you think I need to somehow completely get rid of DVDx? How would I get rid of DVDx?

h4r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to bring this back, but I still can't get this to work. Tried everything, still getting the same error.

Anisoptera

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WizardDani said:
I have the same problem installing opera channel wad, but I am able to install other wads... buuuuut, my anytitle deleter does gives those errors... weird huh?

Try a different wad of it. At first I couldn't get it to install, same 1022 error, but then I tried another wad of it named Opera.Browser.NTSC-U.Wii-wiivc.wad (sorry, I forget where I got it) and it worked.

That's after I went through all the trouble of playing with IOS15 and IOS36 and then installing IOS249. Wish I had just tried a different wad first, but maybe I needed to do the above too.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anisoptera said:
WizardDani said:

Try a different wad of it. At first I couldn't get it to install, same 1022 error, but then I tried another wad of it named Opera.Browser.NTSC-U.Wii-wiivc.wad (sorry, I forget where I got it) and it worked.

That's after I went through all the trouble of playing with IOS15 and IOS36 and then installing IOS249. Wish I had just tried a different wad first, but maybe I needed to do the above too.
this thread is outdated and pointless.
*slap!*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s