Hacking Im getting a 2nd ps vita today

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In order to get around the activation bs. I want to keep one vita at henkaku. the other vita will be henkaku able aswell (probably will be an older FW.)

So can I just plugin the memory card ive been using with all my games in the 2nd vita and activate it ? and then put back in the fist vita? or how does it work? Though I will have to update one of them to latest FW i realize..

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't activate a Vita by putting a memory card with activated games on it...

You NEED to actively transfer a game from a PS3 to the vita to activate the account on that system.

Even if you update one of them, activate it, put the memory card on the 3.60 system that won't work, the system will still not be activated unless you transfer a game to it.

http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSV/olderfirmwareguide.html

Last edited by Tony_93,
Reactions: cvskid

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can't activate a Vita by putting a memory card with activated games on it...

You NEED to actively transfer a game from a PS3 to the vita to activate the account on that vita system.

Even if you update one of them, activate it, put the memory card on the 3.60 system that won't work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSV/olderfirmwareguide.html

Why wouldn't it work on the 3.60 system?? it would only work on the new vita that i update to 3.61?
That makes little sense...
Your link even says:
How to use a memorycard from a newer Vita without formatting

Last edited by Chrisssj2,

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why wouldn't it work on the 3.60 system?? it would only work on the new vita that i update to 3.61?
That makes little sense...

The system itself needs to be activated in order to play the games.

If you download lets say PS4 games to your PS4's hard drive, you couldnt just put that hard drive in another PS4 and play the games, the other PS4 would need to be activated too, same thing applies here.

Reactions: Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The system itself needs to be activated in order to play the games.

If you download lets say PS4 games to your PS4's hard drive, you couldnt just put that hard drive in another PS4 and play the games, the other PS4 would need to be activated too, same thing applie here.
Hmm ok.
So i guess i should update the 3.60 vita just then with it's games?
The 2nd vita hasn't been used in a long time so it probably is older ten 3.60. And keep that one for henkaku..

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm ok.
So i guess i should update the 3.60 vita just then with it's games?
The 2nd vita hasn't been used in a long time so it probably is older ten 3.60. And keep that one for henkaku..

First of all I suggest you to not update this unit untill you get the other one, you don't want to take any chances at having 2 systems in 3.61

Second, is there no absolute way for you to borrow a PS3?

If that doesn't work for you neither I could always activate your system for you but of course you would have to ship it and give me your log in details to set it up, I would ship it back to you but of course there is always the trust issue on that one.

You could also go to a store like gamestop with a flexible return policy, buy a used one, activate your systems and then return it.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First of all I suggest you to not update this unit untill you get the other one, you don't want to take any chances at having 2 systems in 3.61

Second, is there no absolute way for you to borrow a PS3?

If that doesn't work for you neither I could always activate your system for you but of course you would have to ship it and give me your log in details to set it up, I would ship it back to you but of course there is always the trust issue on that one.

You could also go to a store like gamestop with a flexible return policy, buy a used one, activate your systems and then return it.

I no absolutly no one with a ps3. all xbox one or ps4 people :).
And yes indeed good thinking i wont update it untill i have the 2nd vita in hand.
Hmm thanks! that is very kind. I think the postage cost would be alot though.. from holland to usa. Hmm .. i could think on that.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmm. So Ill update my first vita on 3.60 to 3.61, to update/activate all my games.
And then update the 3.50 to 3.60..
I don't see why i would go for rejuvenate?

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's a lot worse but if you want to stay on 3.50 for ePSP CFW, it's your only option for Vita homebrews.
Well i got 2 psp's already with 6 SD cards of games which is 6x32gb
So i don't think i would want to use that on a vita since those memory cards are hellaexpensive. and i cant use sd cards..
No other reason to say on rejuvenate? besides psp games might be possible in the future on henkaku.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i got 2 psp's already with 6 SD cards of games which is 6x32gb
So i don't think i would want to use that on a vita since those memory cards are hellaexpensive. and i cant use sd cards..
No other reason to say on rejuvenate? besides psp games might be possible in the future on henkaku.

There's no real reason to stay on an older firmware except for ePSP hacks.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I no absolutly no one with a ps3. all xbox one or ps4 people :).
And yes indeed good thinking i wont update it untill i have the 2nd vita in hand.
Hmm thanks! that is very kind. I think the postage cost would be alot though.. from holland to usa. Hmm .. i could think on that.

I could activate it for you.
I'm living much closer and have a PS3.
PM me if interested.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's for updating a PSTV.
Hm just tried up;dating i get the message, this file is damaged... CS-11038-3

Hmm Redownloaded and replaced the PSVUPDAT.PUP file. still says corrupt.
Placed in:C:\Users\Chris\Documents\PSV Updates + psp2-updatelist.xml and changed to "EU"

EDIT:
Nevermind i found out i didnt rename one file :) it worked.

Last edited by Chrisssj2,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.