Last edited by AmandaRose,

Skittyusedcovet

Gbatemp’s Favourite Skitty
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm pissed by Gillette ads...

Every women in these ads have smooth, perfect legs, shaving hairless legs.

I know exactly how you feel. :cry: I hate all of them and their stupidly perfect legs. Im extremely self conscious of my legs. I hate these commercials. I have only a handful of really nice dresses that I want to wear, but I cant do it(I try and then talk I myself out of it). I don't want anyone judging my ugly muscular legs in a dress. (I think I need some rest lol I apologize if I went too much into detail :blink:)

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I know exactly how you feel. :cry: I hate all of them and their stupidly perfect legs. Im extremely self conscious of my legs. I hate these commercials. I have only a handful of really nice dresses that I want to wear, but I cant do it(I try and then talk I myself out of it). I don't want anyone judging my ugly muscular legs in a dress. (I think I need some rest lol I apologize if I went too much into detail :blink:)
You do you and go for it! Why else wear something nice than for yourself, or for people who will appreciate it regardless. :D I’ve loooong since given up fearing what people think, and if I wanna wear bright neon Pokémon pajamas, a potato sack, or a fancy getup, I’ll do it!

When I was younger, I used to be nervous when it came to clothes because everyone around me were like “oh I want to wear this, but abc or xyz reasons!” Which in turn made myself self conscious. Then I realized that it’s just not worth it to spend time worrying, and instead just be happy doing what YOU want to do.

Skittyusedcovet

Gbatemp’s Favourite Skitty
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You do you and go for it! Why else wear something nice than for yourself, or for people who will appreciate it regardless. :D I’ve loooong since given up fearing what people think, and if I wanna wear bright neon Pokémon pajamas, a potato sack, or a fancy getup, I’ll do it!

When I was younger, I used to be nervous when it came to clothes because everyone around me were like “oh I want to wear this, but abc or xyz reasons!” Which in turn made myself self conscious. Then I realized that it’s just not worth it to spend time worrying, and instead just be happy doing what YOU want to do.

Thank you for the advice Chary your awesome. :lol: I really admire you for doing what you do.

Reactions: Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: So basically, that's a cheat, huh?