iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
looks really good... what do you use? anyways, if you need help translating into english, i can help... hablo espanol

asher

^ Liar
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
im using paper... a extra fine permanent marker
an scanner , some photoshop and illustrator cs3.

thanks... guys i did learn english but that was a long
time ago... the only time i practice its reading your
forums .
smile.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
One thing that kinda narks me a little is that in the last comic, it's like he's using a GC controller.

It will be hard for you to shake off the whole, "OMG, IT'S NOT AS GOOD AS PENNY ARCADE OR CAD" so I wish you good luck

asher

^ Liar
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
One thing that kinda narks me a little is that in the last comic, it's like he's using a GC controller.

It will be hard for you to shake off the whole, "OMG, IT'S NOT AS GOOD AS PENNY ARCADE OR CAD" so I wish you good luck

hahaha its a sixaxis but now that i look well looks more like a gamecube controller

and... we dont have penny arcade in spanish here in mexico...

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
You´re talented boy. I recommend you to do something by yourself -that will give you experience- before you contact the EGM people.
biggrin.gif

Good luck.

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I love them man start your own webcomic. Oh and btw I seriously would consider changing the characters from humans to some kind of animal like vgcats. Too many webcomics with humans out there already. But honestly your comics are very good.

rest0re

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I love them man start your own webcomic. Oh and btw I seriously would consider changing the characters from humans to some kind of animal like vgcats. Too many webcomics with humans out there already. But honestly your comics are very good.
well, why copy vgkats.. think something totally new. like maybe making playing bacteria or something

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
No, put animals where animals belong. If they are in the equation to start with then fine, but swap to animals now and everyone will compare it to VGCats.

Mehdi: There's plenty of animal comics out there, you just have to have the stomach to dig through the lists because directories of anthro comics tend to contain comics with questionable content as well as decent ones.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.