Hacking I'm confused. Can you install VC games on sysNAND without bricking your console?

BmanGames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to install one for Haxchi and CBHC, but I'm scared to brick my console. Can I just install it on my Mocha redNAND instead or is that not how it works?

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to install one for Haxchi and CBHC, but I'm scared to brick my console. Can I just install it on my Mocha redNAND instead or is that not how it works?
Without purchasing the game, no. In order to use haxchi/cbhc, the game must be legitimately purchased and downloaded. Installing a VC game onto sysnand without purchasing requires signature patches, which you cannot get from coldboot.

lebrawurschd

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
now you cant cooldboot from rednand youre onlay able to coolboot haxchi if its installed to sysnand no usb and no rednand

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why don't you use Haxchi for coldbooting and then install The Homebrew Launcher with WUP Installer? There is no difference except the icon.

BmanGames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you use Haxchi for coldbooting and then install The Homebrew Launcher with WUP Installer? There is no difference except the icon.
So theres a version of HBL you can install on sysNAND through WUP Installer? Where do I find it?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by AmandaRose,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended