Homebrew I'm confused as to what is going on with CFW / 11.3

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so does that mean 11.3 is officially hacked now? should we make a post to tell people.. lots of people like me are probs on 11.2 and are unsure and havn't heard this news /o/

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ok so does that mean 11.3 is officially hacked now? should we make a post to tell people.. lots of people like me are probs on 11.2 and are unsure and havn't heard this news /o/
There's already a dozen posts. If you heard about it here, people already know.

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
Trophies
XP
Country
My sister has my Ips 3DS O-O ... Oh shit .. she better not update :U , anyway with this whole fix and 11.4 release... i think nintendo are watching these sites now...

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so on my 11.2 i can get everything to work, but with my old IPS 11.3, I can boot into sound hax "otherapp not otherapp.bin" however any application in Homebrew is bottom red screen and top is glitched .. redownloaded checked everything is correct and get the same thing ... I think the apps in "3ds" folder like mgba etc are all outdated? where do i download the new versions or have i done something else wrong?

also what program do i need to rip a game? got monster generations and want to put it onto my sd card .. need these custom headers or whatever foronline games like this

Last edited by Most-Wanted,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
ok so on my 11.2 i can get everything to work, but with my old IPS 11.3, I can boot into sound hax "otherapp not otherapp.bin" however any application in Homebrew is bottom red screen and top is glitched .. redownloaded checked everything is correct and get the same thing ... I think the apps in "3ds" folder like mgba etc are all outdated? where do i download the new versions or have i done something else wrong?

also what program do i need to rip a game? got monster generations and want to put it onto my sd card .. need these custom headers or whatever foronline games like this
Red screen means you are missing boot.3dsx. To get games you need CFW, to get that follow https://3ds.guide/. You don't need to rip games, just download them with freeShop. If you really want to, you can use Decrypt9 after getting CFW to export them as a cia file for installation.

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i followed the guide,have the boot and saw you said your missing the boot.3dsx to someone else .. maybe i also need to edit the text or find another one idk, i'll check it somemore... hmm Decrypt9 guess i need to go further then homebrew and get armhax.. I'm gonna be busy for awhile haha

edit: copied the boot.3dsx and changed this one too "boot" .. still doesn't load mgba

Last edited by Most-Wanted,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
yeah i followed the guide,have the boot and saw you said your missing the boot.3dsx to someone else .. maybe i also need to edit the text or find another one idk, i'll check it somemore... hmm Decrypt9 guess i need to go further then homebrew and get armhax.. I'm gonna be busy for awhile haha

edit: copied the boot.3dsx and changed this one too "boot" .. still doesn't load mgba
Make sure you enable file extensions so it's not called boot.bin.3dsx or something. And make sure it is on the root not in a folder. If that doesn't work, maybe your SD card is faulty.

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
Trophies
XP
Country
Removed boot all together to test it, The red screen that appears is different then the one I'm getting , both red on the bottom, but with boot missing you can't even get into the Homebrew and no glitched top screen

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
Trophies
XP
Country
Solution Found: To get Homebrew to work, Download 11.2.0-35U Payload and Rename it to 11.3.0-35U , Then go into hblauncherloader folder and place it over the 11.3 one, and do the same with the another copy of the 11.2 payload and rename it otherapp and place it on the root of the SD Card, After this everything works

Note this is the New 3ds, not the old and not 11.4 .. not sure how they missed this problem

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solution Found: To get Homebrew to work, Download 11.2.0-35U Payload and Rename it to 11.3.0-35U , Then go into hblauncherloader folder and place it over the 11.3 one, and do the same with the another copy of the 11.2 payload and rename it otherapp and place it on the root of the SD Card, After this everything works

Note this is the New 3ds, not the old and not 11.4 .. not sure how they missed this problem
It also works on 11.4 on n3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning