I'm ComeTurismO; not Obama.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone, as Obama leaves the White House and the new president technically starts taking his place in January, I will as well. I'm not Obama anymore. Obama leaves. I'm a new character in a while. For now, I'm ComeTurismO. The new character? That'll be determined tomorrow.

Remember with all the Vinsclones, I used to have Obama-themed Link avatars with each wave? And recently I've been having Obama pics as my avatar? And now for the past 2-3 days it's all election related? Right now it's Obama vs Hillary?

Well, what's sad is that tomorrow it's going to be either one and I'll have to have either one of them. Oh well.

So here it is, it's been nice knowing y'all as I was Obama; but now a new character is in development SOON (we'll find out after polls close, lmao)

I also want to thank a lot of people for helping me be Obama. This includes:

@VinsCool
@2Hack
@GhostLatte
@TotalInsanity4
@RevPokemon
@AlanJohn
And other people who made me stick with Vinsclone trends as Obama just like several of the above did.

Anyway, they're going to help me anyway stick with good Hillary/Trump avatars in the future.
Stay tuned, people ;)

:wub:

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I hope Trump gets elected, I want to see if he actually builds his wall.
My thoughts exactly.
And I'd rather have an idiotic president rather than a bitch who wants to declare war on Russia.

D

Deleted User

My thoughts exactly.
And I'd rather have an idiotic president rather than a bitch who wants to declare war on Russia.
yhllowitnlvx.jpg

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am totally fine unless us troops cross Canadian boarders.
There is an old saying: There are always people that can screw you over.

Reactions: ComeTurismO

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, as Obama leaves the White House and the new president technically starts taking his place in January, I will as well. I'm not Obama anymore. Obama leaves. I'm a new character in a while. For now, I'm ComeTurismO. The new character? That'll be determined tomorrow.

Remember with all the Vinsclones, I used to have Obama-themed Link avatars with each wave? And recently I've been having Obama pics as my avatar? And now for the past 2-3 days it's all election related? Right now it's Obama vs Hillary?

Well, what's sad is that tomorrow it's going to be either one and I'll have to have either one of them. Oh well.

So here it is, it's been nice knowing y'all as I was Obama; but now a new character is in development SOON (we'll find out after polls close, lmao)

I also want to thank a lot of people for helping me be Obama. This includes:

@VinsCool
@2Hack
@GhostLatte
@TotalInsanity4
@RevPokemon
@AlanJohn
And other people who made me stick with Vinsclone trends as Obama just like several of the above did.

Anyway, they're going to help me anyway stick with good Hillary/Trump avatars in the future.
Stay tuned, people ;)

:wub:

It was a pleasure to serve you Mr.President. In your time of service as the President not only of America (which who cares about? lulz) but more importantly your time as a very dank GBATemp member.

You defended us from the constant threat of the International Smea Impersonators State or ISIS while making sure that those who support Smea's evil are fought.

You made life easier for millions of people through your passage of featured posts which stops idiots from bricking their 3ds consoles.

You made piracy on the WiiU possible via Brazillian USB Method.

And perhaps most importantly you supported the key values we hold like shitposting , memes , and .... uh.... whatever the hell we do.

All I can say is thanks Obama!

Reactions: ComeTurismO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?