I'm bored and out of games, What should I play?

Drackos_flare

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this thread a joke? What to play but I don't like anything.
Sorry for the late reply, but I only said I Suck at FPS's, I don't like Futuristic Games, and I don't like games like GTA and Saint's Row. I also said I like RPG's! If it WAS a joke, I would of been more derpy in the OP and never replied to anything. Also, are you insisting that every gave you know is Futuristic, Play's like GTA or Saint's Row, or is a FPS?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Really you should probably upgrade to a PS3/360 at this point, they're dirt cheap now and they have a ton of games you would be interested in. There are quite a few Tales of games on PS3, which make nice RPGs, Kingdom of Amalur (which is also available for PC) is a pretty ok RPG, a bit easy but otherwise a nice game, Ni No Kuni I hear is the bomb, same for Catherine, Demon's Souls/Dark Souls are great games on PS3, Eternal Sonata I hear is good, and tons more.

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the late reply, but I only said I Suck at FPS's, I don't like Futuristic Games, and I don't like games like GTA and Saint's Row. I also said I like RPG's! If it WAS a joke, I would of been more derpy in the OP and never replied to anything. Also, are you insisting that every gave you know is Futuristic, Play's like GTA or Saint's Row, or is a FPS?

I really thought it was a joke thread but if your serious then my bad. I do know some good RPGs, the guy above this post mentioned Kingdom of Amalur which is a great game, if you got the PC power then go for the classics like Oblivion & Skyrim which can be played in first or third person. For PS1 & 2 I loved series called Wild Arms, Wild Arms 1, 2 & 3 were great but it really went downhill after the 3rd installment. Nintendo has some good ones too like Fire Emblem, if you haven't played My Life as a King for Wii then you are missing out, it looks very childish but is a great game.

Do you have an Xbox 360?

Red_Savarin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the moon is an atmospheric RPG in a post-apocalyptic world. And I'm not talking about crash of civilized society leaving only tribes and bandits, but rather emptiness and loneliness where you set off in search of companionship.

This game!!! I didn't sleep the day i started playing, and finished the game in one go xD

You have Arc Rise Fantasia(wii), great game but i recommend searching for a undub version...

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World(wii), tales of abyss(3ds),fallout 3 and NV (pc), Witcher 1,2(PC),legend of dragoon(ps1),dragon quest 4,5,6(NDS) - begin with 5 - awesome game!

well you should say what type of games you like to play for us to narrow it down the suggestions

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I would highly suggest Don't starve...that game is so addictive and challenging and fun and weird and a few other things I cant remember right now, I just know that it will eat your life!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.