Hardware Homebrew I'm assuming I have caused a LLB on my wii, If anyone can help please do.

Kirb788

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming I have cause a LLB on my wii, as thats the only brick that matches the description of whats happening. I'm a new speedrunner to Paper Mario ttyd, and I bought a Japanese version of the game to play on my wii. When first doing so, I would to boot into priiloader and would tell it to allow all region games, which didn't work I dug some more and found a youtube video using NUSD and Wii mod lite to change reagion. Out of ignorance when trying to change my Wii back into US for some casual playing, I didn't check to see if everything was correct, I just loaded up the English system wad that the NUSD application made. When I had done this for the first time I could no longer load into priiloader, and this is still the case, I have scanned through my PC and cannot find a NAND backup or anything of the sort, is this wii still saveable or am I better off buying a new one?

bow9911

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have caused a LLB on your wii. Currently there's no software way to fix this, you'd need a modchip to fix it. An example would be Infectus, however they're kind of more expensive, it is saveable, however you could get a used wii for cheaper. You're better off buying a new one unless your good at hardmodding and really want the data from this wii.

Last edited by bow9911,
Reactions: StrayGuitarist

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...