I'm an OLD newbie (Like trying to teach an old dog new tricks!)

Evenineden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a modded switch but am really struggling to understand stuff!!!! my son put the files on for me but whilst looking for the solution on how to place a hanging item I stumbled upon an article about 90dns and internet to try and protect my switch from getting banned, but when I asked him about it he said he didn't adjust the switches internet settings and I don't know what to do...he doesn't know either!! I feel so stupid asking any questions (I never tell anyone I have a neurological problem because I'm embarrassed!!)) ....I'm a member of a server that's meant to help, but all I get is go to pins.........there's loads and loads of stuff on the pins and video tutorials but I struggle to follow the videos and no one has the patience to explain anything to me. Perhaps I should give up???? I mean it'd be a waste of a lot of money and time .....but....I just don't know!!!! what are your thoughts....can you teach an old dog new tricks????

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello. 1111xmas_wink.gif

Old Doggies are good Doggies.
Switch Help is also many here,you see:
https://gbatemp.net/categories/nintendo-switch-discussions.282/

Good Reading and Writing to wish.

Nice Evening for you.1111smiley_emoticons_seb_zylinder.gif

Last edited by Alexander1970,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome, and that's why we are all here, looking/ asking for help originally, and it became a second home for all of us. Me/ we are all glad to help with any issues you have and don't be afraid to ask. Just don't tell the kid you found us, and your gold!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night