Gaming I'm addicted to resident evil 4 i camt put it down

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i didnt sleep last night i got my game at 7 n i played till 7 in the morning i didnt take even one break and im 55% done story mode its a really nice game but i cant ever put it down did you guys ever have so much fun with a game?

sKeEt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the first time i played it for the gc i did. and i could spend hours playing mercenaries alternating with my friends. but it's even better on the wii.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockstar99 said:
i know its really good i havent played it on the gc or ps2 so everything is compleaty new for me btw can we play as chris

Yeah. In RE5... RE4 is a Leon game, and I like Leon more.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
who isn't, I've literally played through the game atleast 20 times, each time gets better than the next.

It's amazing. I love it how it encourages you to play it again and again to get the PRL, infinite launcher, typewriter, etc. The wiimote makes it a zillion times better too.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you can't put the controller down.... how are you typing!?!?!
ph34r.gif

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RE4 is a class game but it is a shit Resident Evil just like 5, wicked game but again a shit Resident Evil, I hate all this chapter/platform shit, why not bring back the way 0,1,2 and 3 played, puzzles which took more than 2 minutes to solve, camera angles which pulled suspension out of every corner and not a straight forward path, always back and forth unlocking more and more of the places you visit. Resident Evil Re-make on GC is best RE game made, I'm hoping the Wii-lease of that doesn't change it to play like 4 or 5, if it stays the same then without a doubt that will be a game hard to put down.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I remember when I got it for Wii, I spent so much time beating the story mode on Normal and Pro over and over again. My best time for Normal, even with unlocking everything was 5:12:59. I don't have it anymore, but I'll always remember that time.

G2K

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got it today... WOW!

REALLY fun. It's really well put together, graphics are extremely impressive, perfect VA, everything is impressive...

... except for the controls. I know I'll get used to it after a while, but I keep trying to turn by moving the cursor to the edge of the screen a la MP3:C. The lack of strafe is kinda annoying.

ceanth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
G2K said:
The lack of strafe is kinda annoying.

This is what put me off the whole game
frown.gif

Coming from a PC gamer i found it really difficult to get to grips with the controls of this game. I was really looking forward to playing it but i found the controls horrible
unsure.gif

Unless you can strafe somehow?

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
guys i finished the game it took me 14 hours(dont laugh cuz it was my first time)
I loved it it was incredable the best game i played in my life as for the controls i didnt find em that hard right now i was playing mercinaries mode and im gonna start proffesinal in the morning.After playthis game even i find leon better than chris.oh n is umbrella chronicles any good as i might pick it from gamestop this wednesday.

Walo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
ceanth said:
G2K said:
The lack of strafe is kinda annoying.

This is what put me off the whole game
frown.gif

Coming from a PC gamer i found it really difficult to get to grips with the controls of this game. I was really looking forward to playing it but i found the controls horrible
unsure.gif

Unless you can strafe somehow?

Well, the controls are almost the same with the previous Resident Evil, and the stifness in the controls is to provide the Ganados a better chance of getting you. Because if you could strafe the game would've been a cake. I suggest, you try to play it one more time, because it's one hell of a ride.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar. Umbrella Chronicles is fun to play with a friend, it is an on rails shooter not a survival horror so it is hard to even compare it to RE4 though. Professional mode is fun, Ashley in knight armor ftw!!!

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah i saw the reviws of umbrella and im gonna give it a shot cuz im getting it for 16bucks used yeah and i was playing mercineries and is there any way to unlock krowser(sorry dunno how to spell it)btw how do we play as ashley in knight armor plus i saw a youtube video of sombody playing as link :wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: