I'm addicted to resident evil 4 i camt put it down

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by rockstar99, May 15, 2009.

1. rockstar99
    OP

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    i didnt sleep last night i got my game at 7 n i played till 7 in the morning i didnt take even one break and im 55% done story mode its a really nice game but i cant ever put it down did you guys ever have so much fun with a game?

2. sKeEt

Member sKeEt GBAtemp Regular

United States
    the first time i played it for the gc i did. and i could spend hours playing mercenaries alternating with my friends. but it's even better on the wii.

3. rockstar99
    OP

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    i know its really good i havent played it on the gc or ps2 so everything is compleaty new for me btw can we play as chris

4. TrickyTony

Member TrickyTony GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yeah. In RE5... RE4 is a Leon game, and I like Leon more.

5. cupajoe

Member cupajoe Have a cup of joe!

United States
    I beat that game in one day. Couldn't put the controller down. One of the best games ever made.

6. MADKATZ99

Member MADKATZ99 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    who isn't, I've literally played through the game atleast 20 times, each time gets better than the next.

It's amazing. I love it how it encourages you to play it again and again to get the PRL, infinite launcher, typewriter, etc. The wiimote makes it a zillion times better too.

7. bowser

Member bowser Mwa ha ha ha!

India
    This is one of the best games I ever played on the Wii. I can't wait to unlock the professional mode so that I can play it all over again!

8. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    If you can't put the controller down.... how are you typing!?!?! [​IMG]

9. CreX

Member CreX GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    rockstar99,
    Ye, Resident Evil 4 is a kick-ass game!! One of the best games I've ever played. In many ways I prefer it over Resident Evil 5. [​IMG]

10. Flawsdraw

Member Flawsdraw GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    RE4 is a class game but it is a shit Resident Evil just like 5, wicked game but again a shit Resident Evil, I hate all this chapter/platform shit, why not bring back the way 0,1,2 and 3 played, puzzles which took more than 2 minutes to solve, camera angles which pulled suspension out of every corner and not a straight forward path, always back and forth unlocking more and more of the places you visit. Resident Evil Re-make on GC is best RE game made, I'm hoping the Wii-lease of that doesn't change it to play like 4 or 5, if it stays the same then without a doubt that will be a game hard to put down.

11. agentgamma

Member agentgamma I dont know what to put here

Antarctica
    I need to play RE4.
    I don't know why I haven't played it yet. [​IMG]

12. Forstride

Member Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

United States
    I remember when I got it for Wii, I spent so much time beating the story mode on Normal and Pro over and over again. My best time for Normal, even with unlocking everything was 5:12:59. I don't have it anymore, but I'll always remember that time.

13. kbkoolio

Newcomer kbkoolio Member

Cote d'Ivoire
    Tis a shame the best game on the wii is actually a port..

14. G2K

Member G2K GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I just got it today... WOW!

REALLY fun. It's really well put together, graphics are extremely impressive, perfect VA, everything is impressive...

... except for the controls. I know I'll get used to it after a while, but I keep trying to turn by moving the cursor to the edge of the screen a la MP3:C. The lack of strafe is kinda annoying.

15. ceanth

Newcomer ceanth Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    This is what put me off the whole game [​IMG]

Coming from a PC gamer i found it really difficult to get to grips with the controls of this game. I was really looking forward to playing it but i found the controls horrible [​IMG]

Unless you can strafe somehow?

16. rockstar99
    OP

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    guys i finished the game it took me 14 hours(dont laugh cuz it was my first time)
    I loved it it was incredable the best game i played in my life as for the controls i didnt find em that hard right now i was playing mercinaries mode and im gonna start proffesinal in the morning.After playthis game even i find leon better than chris.oh n is umbrella chronicles any good as i might pick it from gamestop this wednesday.

17. Walo

Newcomer Walo Advanced Member

Chile
    Well, the controls are almost the same with the previous Resident Evil, and the stifness in the controls is to provide the Ganados a better chance of getting you. Because if you could strafe the game would've been a cake. I suggest, you try to play it one more time, because it's one hell of a ride.

18. TrickyTony

Member TrickyTony GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Rockstar. Umbrella Chronicles is fun to play with a friend, it is an on rails shooter not a survival horror so it is hard to even compare it to RE4 though. Professional mode is fun, Ashley in knight armor ftw!!!

19. rockstar99
    OP

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    Yeah i saw the reviws of umbrella and im gonna give it a shot cuz im getting it for 16bucks used yeah and i was playing mercineries and is there any way to unlock krowser(sorry dunno how to spell it)btw how do we play as ashley in knight armor plus i saw a youtube video of sombody playing as link :wtf:

20. MADKATZ99

Member MADKATZ99 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    rocky, get 5 stars in the mercenaries with every character.. you won't regret it [​IMG]