Warn-free Since 2005
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Haven't touched Steam since joining and buying Orange Box, and started playing TF2 recently and kicked off from there. I must've spent like $400 worth of games in about 1-2 months span, due to all the discounts and deals on Steam now... and what's even worse is that I haven't installed 3/4 of the games I bought, and the ones that I did buy most (like 90%), with the exception of TF2 at almost 300 hours, have less than 1 hour of playing time :/

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should look at people like Antloligy.

He has over 2000 dollars of steam games and is even in a group dedicated to collect steam games.

So I wouldn't consider you addicted.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
55 games

Most hours played on one game: 24 [Guild Wars]
Everything else is nothing or under an hour (with the exception of TF2 (8 hours) and TFC (10 hours)).

It's nothing bad but I've wasted money since I hardly ever play games on my PC.

CCNaru

Warn-free Since 2005
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
When I buy the games, I fully intend to play the game. it's just that I never do. I know it's kinda weird, but I'm like, it's just 5 bucks, I can skip buying a fast food meal for lunch today and spend it on games where I can support the gaming community, and don't have to pirate.

Also, when you actually do want to play a certain game, and the price is back up to $19.99 or higher, when I refused to buy the game when it was $5, I kinda get emo :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night